Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Cookies and Cream, 5 lb (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2090524 on Oct 10, 2010

It's delicious, more than chocolate and vanilla. But hard to dissolve. Anyway, I like it!

Protein

Posted by Reviewer2934515 on Oct 19, 2010

Good protein powder, first time user of this new flavour. Leaves a sweet after taste, not sure if i will buy it again. Prefer the vanilla and chocolate.

review

Posted by Reviewer1630326 on Nov 24, 2010

good product. pretty goodtaste

Good for the Price

Posted by Reviewer3021713 on Dec 21, 2010

I paid $35.99 for this 5lb tub. Mixes/dissolves easily enough. I've been taking whey protein powder dry, by the scoop, and just chasing it with water for so many years, that as long as a product's flavor is mild -- which this one is -- I'm fine. Only slight drawback would be that the scoop provided is bigger than what I'm used to (it's supposedly 34 g, possibly even a tad more), and too wide to use if you're downing it straight from the scoop, as I do. Using a normal 28g scoop I have, I calculate that there is only about 20g of protein, per scoop. Again though, for the price, I'm willing to throw down another a second 1/4 scoop.

Best protein powder I have found

Posted by Reviewer2444123 on Feb 01, 2011

One of my favorite product that allow me to recover after my work out. Taste good and was impress with the fast delivery!!