Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Fuel, Lean Muscle, Vanilla Slam, 5 lbs (2268 g) (Discontinued Item)

Ron

Posted by Reviewer3059899 on Jun 04, 2008

This was my first purchase from iHerb.com and I am delighted with the service. After the local store decided to discontinue carrying this line, I decided to go the internet route. I found iHerb.com to have better prices and an extensive line of high quality products. I was very impressed by the air controlled environment because it tells me they care as much about the quality of their products as I care about my families’ health. I plan on using them for my entire vitamin, aloe, amino acid and other various health supplement purchases. Regarding the Twinlab product, it provides excellent protein with minimal sugars and carbs. It is the only protein supplement I have found that doesn't taste too sweet and have that after taste found in many other brands. It also has amino acids supplements that are important to the support of your health.

Taste

Posted by Reviewer3034494 on Jun 22, 2010

Excellent

The best there is!

Posted by Reviewer2619380 on Jun 26, 2010

After years using different Whey-proteins, this is the best there is.

Twinlab, 100% Whey Protein Vanilla Slam, 5lbs

Posted by Reviewer2978436 on May 12, 2010

Great protein and disolves quickly and tastes great. Has always made it from USA to my doorstep in Australia in less than a week. Very impressed

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1781884 on May 03, 2010

It seems to be a good product. tastes good and is quickly dissolved in fluid. I had other products and I don't have a blender at work, so they would leave a lot of lumps, this one seems to do much less of that. I gave it 4 stars because I am not sure it really is the best tasting like they claim - but not bad tasting.