Twinlab, Amino Fuel 1000

Posted by Reviewer1764618 on Aug 04, 2008

I have tried other brands of Amino Acids and none have given me the results until Twinlab.

KA Shott

Posted by Reviewer1288811 on Aug 31, 2008

Excellent quality for the price. iHerb's prompt and efficient service with attention to detail is unbeatable. As is their low shipping costs. Thanks.

mr tal morton

Posted by Reviewer1045942 on Sep 18, 2008

thanks great value

Very Good.

Posted by Reviewer2243372 on Jul 04, 2009

At 51 and having a lot old injuries and pains, getting back into the shape I want to be in is tough. This product has helped me a lot. I get the amino acids I want without all the cholesterol that I don't want.

RE-IGNITE YOUR ENERGY WITH TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000

Posted by Reviewer3348868 on Aug 03, 2009

AFTER HAVING LOSS OF ENERGY LEVELS DUE TO A MOSQUITO VIRUS,I WAS ABLE TO START MY WORK-OUT AGAIN AND REGAIN MY ENERGY BY USING TWINLAB AMINO FUEL 1000. ITS AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT.I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANY-ONE,WHO WANTS TO GAIN MUSCLE WITH-OUT THE FAT. OVER ALL EXCELLENT PRODUCT.

Great - I guess

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Aug 17, 2009

I'm not a body builder but after investigating, thought it would be a good thing to add some Amino Acids to my supplements and I picked these because I liked the ingredients. And I'm prefectly happy with them.

Amino Acids

Posted by Reviewer1436411 on Oct 14, 2009

The best on the market. You get more amino acids than most other brands, and the cost is even less than those who offer less.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2334746 on Nov 21, 2009

Super amino from twinlab

Helps control blood-sugar slumps

Posted by Reviewer1847352 on Mar 31, 2010

This may be an "off label" use, but when between-meal energy slumps hit, or when I just can't get anything to snack on to sustain my glucose level (science labs are generally not acceptable places to nosh, nor are horse-training arenas, or many of the other places i frequent where eating is not an option); taking one or two tablets with 8-plus ounces of water helps to provide a little sustenance and get me through. Controlling the Hunger-Slump also helps mitigate ravenous rebound binging from waiting too long to eat something.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790211 on Jul 19, 2010

You dont have to purchase more expensive products

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »