I can't be without it

Posted by 4668269587752432344 on Mar 08, 2015

I have low stomach acid and I take a lot of supplements, without this product I can't digest the supplements and I get sick right after I take them, like very uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, feels almost like I can't breathe, but right after I take Betaine HCl everything in my stomach settles and gives immediate relief. That's why I don't want to be without it.

Good Brand and WORK well.

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

I take these after every meal because I have a sensitive stomach during peri-menopause. Sometimes my stomach literally hurts or feels like a brick is sitting in there after I eat even something small. Betaine HCL helps to digest and break down the foods. I use this for my autistic son who has gut issues as well. Helps him stay regular and not have so much gut pain after eating foods that are harder for his body to digest. Of course, a healthy diet is important as well. I would recommend these. And I highly recommend keeping Activated Charcoal capsules on hand if you suffer with bloated feelings or gas.

Not Working

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I have increased 1 per meal and I stopped at 8 for now with no burning sensation, I had the bottle less then a week and they are almost gone. to my dismay I can't tell they are doing anything, I'm going to try a different brand next time.I have problems with acid reflux and sometimes taking these causes it to flare up, I was really hoping they would help..

Twinlab,Betaine HCL

Posted by 5641915568119106070 on Jun 11, 2014

Very Good for my blood Grup A.THANX.

Twinlab Betaine HCL

Posted by 5493976121707299880 on Aug 23, 2013

Worked really well with no unpleasant side effects - definitely a great product!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1079408 on Dec 22, 2012

This helps me greatly with digestion.

WORKS VERY WELL

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Oct 07, 2012

I found this quite effective. Since using this product I have switched to another product that is more effective at dealing with GERD.

Great after a heavy meal

Posted by 5150102702979551218 on Aug 06, 2012

I have a bad habit of eating before I go to bed. Sometimes I feel really quite heavy and cannot go to sleep. One of these always solves the problem.

Seems to be making a difference

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Feb 29, 2012

Early days, but I do not get hungry soon after meals as I did previously. I think that I was not absorbing my food due to poor digestion and these capsules seem to be correcting that. Time will tell. Sydney Austalia

Twinlab is a high quality product!

Posted by Reviewer2248925 on Feb 13, 2012

Thank you for a great product at a great price. They are invaluable for me in being able to handle food of any kind.