10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Twinlab, Biotin Dots, Mixed Berry Flavor, 3000 mcg, 60 Tablets

Good amount of biotin in each dot

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

These biotin dots are really what they sound like... tiny dots! I like that each dot is 1500mcg so you have more control over how much you want to take, as I do not believe in crazy levels of mega-dosing. I take this in addition to my b-complex so I can top up on the biotin. The only downside is that I'm not a huge fan of the strong artificial berry smell and could have done without that.

Good taste, but misleading name

Posted by odereviews on May 21, 2013

I should have been more careful when I bought these. 3000 mcg of biotin in TWO tablets. These are really tasty, but price is pretty high thanks to serving size of two tablets. These work as good as any biotin product.

Healthy hair and nails

Posted by 4647437170626640774 on May 20, 2014

I've been taking since a got it, about a month now, and I can already see diference on my hair and nails. Hair has a lot o shine and healthy look to it.

Hair strength