grear

Posted by 5198170980350495698 on Jan 11, 2014

Triple AAA

the magnesium miracle

Posted by alloriginal on Jul 15, 2013

discovering the power of magnesium was, for me, a miracle. For decades I suffered from nearly-debilitating muscle cramps and headaches (those hours-long leg cramps at night--argh!). A friend suggested trying magnesium. I was skeptical, having already tried everything. It worked like a charm! I am now a hardcore magnesium enthusiast, and I recommend it to people on a regular basis. The muscle cramps and headaches are a thing of the past. I haven't been constipated in years, and my blood pressure and resting pulse rate are now those of a healthy teenager. Magnesium is involved in more bodily functions than can be listed here, including bone formation. 2 or three of these may be just what you need, as it was for me. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

reliable and easy on stomach

Posted by kanaca on Aug 13, 2012

My homeopath m.d. gave me these. I was skeptical. But they're the most gentle and effective I've tried.

@@@@@@@ Reduces Leg Cramps @@@@@@@@

Posted by coconut on Jun 26, 2012

Great for leg cramps. It has magnesium stearate, which is used to prevent the product from sticking to machinery during manufacturing. I'm not too thrill about that. The pills are rather large, but I don't have problems swallowing pills. Product comes in a glass bottle so be careful where you store it.

CellMins are the Right Prescription for My Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer1486548 on Feb 22, 2012

I have trouble with painful muscle cramps in my legs and feet that that attack me suddenly while I am sleeping. This mineral supplement has completely put a stop to my night cramps. I do careful research and work hard to find the most bioavailable supplements and I haven't been dissappointed in this product. It performs exactly as I had hoped.

quality and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2586954 on Nov 28, 2011

a must have with good calcium for proper absorbtion

STOP Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer3324856 on Nov 21, 2011

I live in sub-tropical Florida. Everyone who lives in the tropics and even the sub-tropics know that the heat and humidity can drain your body's fluids more quickly than you can replenish them with water or even Gator Aid. After a day of trimming trees or fixing fences the cramps would be off the charts. Since I've been on a two/day regimen of Twinlab's CellMins Potassium & Magnesium no more cramps. My wife was so impressed with my results, she takes them as well. The painful nighttime leg cramps that would awaken her are GONE. This product works.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Jun 12, 2011

Good value, with both potassium and magnesium in one bottle. Highly recommended.

huge bottle

Posted by Reviewer3181710 on May 26, 2011

When I got a parcel I was supprised about size of this stuff. The bottle was huge. I hope this supplement works.

Seem to help leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1385103 on May 23, 2011

These seem to help with leg cramps.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »