booster of the day

Posted by Reviewer1812645 on Oct 15, 2013

super nice feeling with this product, when you use the powder a less what its been recommend for use. Nice additive to add to your protein shake. :)

goodbye brain fog!

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

this is an awesome product for occasional use when you are in need of a mental or physical pick-me-up: for test-taking, for a long drive, when feeling tired. It will give a very noticeable boost in physical and mentyal energy that lasts for hours. For some people, too much choline can cause a headache, so test it before you need it! Try one tablespoon, and see how your body reacts, then two, and so on. This product has been a life saver for me over the years! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

IT HELPS MEMORY AND MENTAL ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer2497046 on Apr 24, 2013

It is the only brain type of product I have tried and used regularly that I can really tell a difference with in a positive way. I have tried a few memory tests using this product for a few weeks then going without for a few weeks. I do much better on the tests when I regularly use choline cocktail.

Best Brain Food Supplement

Posted by moorefitness on Feb 22, 2013

I've been using Choline Cocktail for 20 + years, ever since it was first developed by Robert Haas, author of "Eat to Win." Excellent before working out as it significantly enhances concentration, focus, and motivation. One of the best supplements on the market. Highly recommend!!

Kickapoo Joy Juice

Posted by Reviewer2066075 on May 05, 2011

Use before a workout or instead of the morning coffee for a good ol' fashion KITA. Beats the trendy energy drinks.

gooood

Posted by Reviewer2919661 on Dec 08, 2009

Great stuff

Simply the best...

Posted by Reviewer1916033 on Dec 02, 2009

First of all, I have to say the iherb provided the best service ever of all the online vendors I have used for this product. Next, Choline Cocktail is the BOMB!! I have high energy, I am super healthy and my memory and eyesight are superior for a 47 year old female. I have used Choline Cocktail for a while and I hope to continue to use it forever, it has certainly worked for me!!

Fast service, low prices, smashing product

Posted by Reviewer2976140 on Nov 30, 2009

I think the title says it all.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Mar 18, 2009

My husband takes this in the morning to get his day started; has taken it for years.

choline cocktail, no stars

Posted by Reviewer2182931 on Dec 27, 2008

Should be no stars but had to put one in. I have used choline cocktail powder by Twinlab for three years. This is the first and last time I will buy it from iHerb.com. I've never had a problem with it before now. The sticker looks old. When mixed with water (the way I've always mixed it) it fizzes - it's not supposed to. It was a big mistake to take a sip of it. There's something very wrong with it and I ended up having to order it from another company, and it was fine. A big waiste of money, that in this economy, is a shame.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »