Aneurism

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 20, 2009

Great price. My Dad died of aneurism and I read people who died of aneurism were deficient in copper. So I'm taking this as a prevention to aneurism if anthing else. Please continue selling this iHerb and thank you for your great service and low prices.

Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer3077568 on Aug 03, 2008

Excellent product, after taking it for one week it made me feel much better.

Keeps Hair from Greying!

Posted by Reviewer2031404 on Aug 14, 2011

Since my diet may not include all the copper I need, added this supplement to keep grey hairs away. It works.

areds formulary

Posted by Reviewer2727617 on May 19, 2011

recommended by my opthamologist

amazing value and quality product

Posted by 4756300349692707147 on Jun 15, 2015

Bought this to see if my greying hair could be arrested. Hair is still grey but eye colour is much better (glossy shine instead of dull) and what I didn't expect was my varicose veins started clearing up after a couple of months. I'm sure there are other benefits but for these 2 reasons alone I'm re-ordering. Apparently copper depletion in our foods is really bad and that may be the cause, oh and PVC replacing copper pipes in our water supply doesn't help.

Review on Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer1573597 on Mar 19, 2011

The copper pills were recommended by my eye doctor. In looking around I found that iHerb had the mg that I was told to get and the price was very reasonable. I have not been back to the doctor to see the effects they are having on me but but I am totally happy with what I received.. look for update after next appointment.

May be good for grey hair

Posted by TSTmalaysia on Jun 14, 2012

but it make my rectum active, and i need to go toilet often :)

Twinlab Copper Caps

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Sep 12, 2009

To be honest I'm hoping this will keep the grey hair at bay... Of course, vanity aside, copper is an important mineral. It's too soon to know how well this will benefit my body, so it's hard for me to give this a rating, however Twinlab are supposed to be a quality brand. I only take this three times a week; too much copper is baaaad. I take it at a different time of day to my zinc supplement, too. They compete for absorption. And not with a high-fiber meal.

<<< Small and easy to swallow >>>

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Small and easy to swallow for those of us that hate swallowing pills. I really love the fact that it is chelated. However, it has magnesium stearate, which is used to keep the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I suggest taking it with a meal to avoid an upset stomach. I have experienced stomach discomfort and nausea when I have taken it on an empty stomach.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 15, 2010

If taking high doses of zinc for a long period of time copper supplementation may be needed.