New To iHerb?

Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Always good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Oct 24, 2009

Have been using this brand of copper for several years, but hadn't taken in a long while. It stopped the dizziness and nosebleeds. I was deficient because of zinc use without copper. Great product.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1201926 on May 20, 2008

Twinlab products are of superior quality; this product has helped my joint aches

Helps restore mineral balance when removing toxic metals with seaweed

Posted by Reviewer1236145 on Sep 08, 2009

It's best to keep copper in the "Goldilocks Zone", as either too much or too little is bad. I take WITH FOOD once every 1-2 weeks when feeling run down. If I get brief nausea then I know I'm topped off. I'm not sure the average person needs this, especially if your water lines are copper.

You need this if you take Zinc

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Sep 28, 2008

You need to take 2 mg of Copper daily when you use Zinc daily. So, for I know 2 mg is recommended and this supplement has this 2 mg. So I think this is the best one for me. The capsules are small and very easy to swallow. And they have a nice minty blue color...but that's not important ofcourse..

Aneurism

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 20, 2009

Great price. My Dad died of aneurism and I read people who died of aneurism were deficient in copper. So I'm taking this as a prevention to aneurism if anthing else. Please continue selling this iHerb and thank you for your great service and low prices.