Twinlab, Copper Caps, 100 Capsules

Hyperthyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1809365 on Feb 17, 2010

I started on copper for my hyperthyroidism. I started to feel better a few months after taking it.

Aneurism

Posted by Reviewer2240367 on Oct 20, 2009

Great price. My Dad died of aneurism and I read people who died of aneurism were deficient in copper. So I'm taking this as a prevention to aneurism if anthing else. Please continue selling this iHerb and thank you for your great service and low prices.

<<< Small and easy to swallow >>>

Posted by coconut on Jun 25, 2012

Small and easy to swallow for those of us that hate swallowing pills. I really love the fact that it is chelated. However, it has magnesium stearate, which is used to keep the product from sticking to machinery during processing. I suggest taking it with a meal to avoid an upset stomach. I have experienced stomach discomfort and nausea when I have taken it on an empty stomach.

Recommended by my neurologist

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

I take many many vitamins and minerals, but my most intelligent neurologist tested me for copper and it was low to my shock! I do have a demylination process going on in my nerves, not MS, but probably from the Lyme, and after a few weeks on this, my electrical type pain has lessened. Ordering another bottle and of course will need labs checked again. Interestingly, about 30 years ago when I was working with a biochemist, I was also low in copper, so it's something specific to me and my chemistry as I eat mostly organic and take multiple high quality pills. Life Extension also recommended this brand, of which I've been a member since 1995, but it's cheaper on iherb.

Noticed a difference

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 25, 2013

A must if you are taking a zinc supplement. But I didn't know that. Now I feet better and sleep better since I started taking this too.