Twinlab, D3 Dots

Posted by Reviewer2555453 on Jan 16, 2009

These dots are the best I have found, This product has made a real difference in my health. BSL

Simple & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Oct 22, 2008

I had noticed easy bruising and bleeding gums when I brushed and suspected a vitamin k deficiency as a result of antibiotic use...ten days of these little guys and the problem appears to be resolved. A tasty on top of it all!

Twinlab D3 and K2 dots

Posted by Reviewer2693526 on Feb 07, 2008

Wonderful way to get that extra D and K. Especially good for post menopause women, like me.

iherb

Posted by Reviewer2596709 on Oct 17, 2007

Great service & product

D3 Dots- Very economical.

Posted by Blue-Sky on May 21, 2012

These come in a tiny handy size bottle should you need to carry them with you; the flavor is pleasant and the price is very good for two potent and important nuritional supplements.

DDots

Posted by Reviewer3080587 on Jan 26, 2008

Extra vitamin D is vital in the winter. This tastes good and dissolves fairly quickly.

Have been taking as part of a regimen over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking these as part of a regimen, after reading about Vitamin D deficiency in a hair loss forum. Can't say much about the product - but have found this to be one of the easier pills to take, given the flavor. And the price is reasonable, plus has K2 as well. I put it under the tongue and let it dissolve slowly. I have also been trying to increase exposure to the sun to improve Vitamin D. Though I do feel better, my hair has NOT grown back, though the loss rate may have slowed down. Overall, I do feel healthy though. It is hard to pinpoint what this did to contribute as I feel the regimen was more important than the specific product. I will be continuing with this.

Dots

Posted by Reviewer3073183 on Mar 04, 2008

My doctor has pushed me into taking D and I have no lab results to base an opinion on (as far as effectiveness goes). At this point I can only say that they are tasty little things...in addition to bein' convenient to take because you let 'em disolve in your mouth.

D3 8 K2

Posted by Reviewer1700608 on Aug 19, 2010

first time trying them... takes a little while to dissolve but has a pleasant taste ... Lightning Fast Shipping

D3 Dots + K2

Posted by Reviewer2641597 on Aug 30, 2010

An easy way to get these essential vitamins