Twinlab

Posted by Reviewer2216721 on Jun 20, 2010

i like the idea that it has both Vit D3 and K2. Can't tell what it's doing, but hope it's absorbable.

Have been taking as part of a regimen over a year

Posted by Reviewer3011959 on May 23, 2010

I have been taking these as part of a regimen, after reading about Vitamin D deficiency in a hair loss forum. Can't say much about the product - but have found this to be one of the easier pills to take, given the flavor. And the price is reasonable, plus has K2 as well. I put it under the tongue and let it dissolve slowly. I have also been trying to increase exposure to the sun to improve Vitamin D. Though I do feel better, my hair has NOT grown back, though the loss rate may have slowed down. Overall, I do feel healthy though. It is hard to pinpoint what this did to contribute as I feel the regimen was more important than the specific product. I will be continuing with this.

Sublingual D3 with K2

Posted by Reviewer2955528 on Apr 12, 2010

I am a firm believer of D3 and look forward to the added benefits of K2. The sublingual tablets are easy and pleasant to take. This product is new to me, but I have read positive reviews, and hope to see benefits when I return to my doctor for my 3-month blood work.

D3 + K2

Posted by Reviewer2170929 on Mar 08, 2010

I am very satisfied with the flavor of this tablets, I take a lot of vitamins and Herbal supplements and is nice to be able to take a brake with easy to melt tablets.

Vitamin D3 dots

Posted by Reviewer2126357 on Feb 02, 2010

Our daughter has Krohn's and part of her intestines were taken out, the part that absorbs Vitamin D. So, she needed a D3 supplement that went directly into the bloodstream, and this seems to do the trick.

KIDS can fight colds & flu

Posted by Reviewer2156540 on Aug 01, 2009

With all the latest research implicating D deficiencies in colds and flu, I wanted to make sure my child got enough through winter. These d-dots are little, dissolve easily in the mouth, and taste really yummy. I've started taking them too along with him. Although not a scientific study, we used these the entire past school year with him and he hardly got any colds/flu, compared to past years.

A great help!

Posted by Reviewer2049235 on Jul 16, 2009

Twinlab is a wonderful product for me. I am happy to have such polite service and good response. I am very pleased . Thank you. A true customer.....

A pleasure to take

Posted by Reviewer1451582 on Jun 19, 2009

I don't know whether this particular D is any better for you than competing varieties, but having the K with it is of benefit, and I love the way it tastes. Yummy. So every time I get another brand that I have to swallow, I regret it, and I always come back to this chewable variety. It reminds me of orange baby aspirin and I used to love that stuff!

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2770041 on May 20, 2009

The Twinlab D3 dots are a great way for me to get the Vitamin D my doctor prescribed along with the Vitamin K3 necessary for my problems with bone density/osteoporosis.

Pleasant suprise

Posted by Reviewer2906137 on May 12, 2009

Small easily swallowed tablet, pleasant flavor and smell two vitiamins and economical.