A great way to get vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2472864 on Nov 11, 2008

These tabs are tasty and very travel-friendly. With all the news about lack of vitamin D in our bodies, I feel good taking these. I've even got my Mom taking them.

Twinlab D3+K2

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 29, 2008

I was surprised to find D3 and K2 in these dosages in this tiny little dot. It seems too good to be true (hopefully it's not.) But I like these...

Simple & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2888991 on Oct 22, 2008

I had noticed easy bruising and bleeding gums when I brushed and suspected a vitamin k deficiency as a result of antibiotic use...ten days of these little guys and the problem appears to be resolved. A tasty on top of it all!

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Oct 01, 2008

I bought these for my mother, who has osteoporosis and refuses to take big "horse pills." They dissolve easily in the mouth with a pleasant orange flavor. The combination of Vitamin D with K makes alot of sense for bone health, immune response, and general well-being.

these go great with larger D3 softgels

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Sep 02, 2008

My only complaint is that there is no larger equivalent available (60 tabs isn't a whole lot).

These are easy to take.

Posted by Reviewer2909304 on Jun 30, 2008

Great product.

sublingual - nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Jun 06, 2008

I am taking a theraputic boost of 50,000 IU/wk for the next few weeks, I thought it would be nice to use the flavored sublingual type tablets. The flavor is nice.

taste

Posted by Reviewer2738177 on Apr 09, 2008

The taste of these little darlings is so great I sometimes forget to chew them. I do not know if I can tell any difference in my well being. I just know d is good for you and k is hard to come by and necessary.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Mar 11, 2008

With this product you det two of the most important nutrients our bodies need. A higher dose of both nutrients per capsule would be nice though.

Dots

Posted by Reviewer3073183 on Mar 04, 2008

My doctor has pushed me into taking D and I have no lab results to base an opinion on (as far as effectiveness goes). At this point I can only say that they are tasty little things...in addition to bein' convenient to take because you let 'em disolve in your mouth.