Very good

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Feb 07, 2011

Easy to take and nice flavor.

Powerfully good

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 08, 2011

My dad was low on vitamin_D, so I got him these. After less than one month, he's vitamin_D level is back in the normal range. Thank you iHerb!

good value for a hard to find supplement

Posted by Reviewer2441632 on Apr 19, 2011

This easy to take combination of D3 and K2 is something I haven't been able to find in local health food stores, and I'm glad to be able to get it from iHerb.com at a fair price. I muscle test each day to determine which supplements to take, and this "dot" continues to be one supplement I take on a daily basis.

Twinlab D3+K2

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 29, 2008

I was surprised to find D3 and K2 in these dosages in this tiny little dot. It seems too good to be true (hopefully it's not.) But I like these...

Vitamin D chewables are great

Posted by Reviewer1922636 on Nov 27, 2007

This is a great product if you have a hard time swallowing pills -- it tastes good and the pills are tiny.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2770041 on May 20, 2009

The Twinlab D3 dots are a great way for me to get the Vitamin D my doctor prescribed along with the Vitamin K3 necessary for my problems with bone density/osteoporosis.

A pleasure to take

Posted by Reviewer1451582 on Jun 19, 2009

I don't know whether this particular D is any better for you than competing varieties, but having the K with it is of benefit, and I love the way it tastes. Yummy. So every time I get another brand that I have to swallow, I regret it, and I always come back to this chewable variety. It reminds me of orange baby aspirin and I used to love that stuff!

A great help!

Posted by Reviewer2049235 on Jul 16, 2009

Twinlab is a wonderful product for me. I am happy to have such polite service and good response. I am very pleased . Thank you. A true customer.....

KIDS can fight colds & flu

Posted by Reviewer2156540 on Aug 01, 2009

With all the latest research implicating D deficiencies in colds and flu, I wanted to make sure my child got enough through winter. These d-dots are little, dissolve easily in the mouth, and taste really yummy. I've started taking them too along with him. Although not a scientific study, we used these the entire past school year with him and he hardly got any colds/flu, compared to past years.

Great Combo - Easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Apr 17, 2012

Got these for my child - they're easy to take under the tongue and this combination of K2 and D3 is perfect - just what Mercola recommends. Good stuff.