Very good

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Feb 07, 2011

Easy to take and nice flavor.

Great Combo - Easy to take

Posted by cot477 on Apr 17, 2012

Got these for my child - they're easy to take under the tongue and this combination of K2 and D3 is perfect - just what Mercola recommends. Good stuff.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2770041 on May 20, 2009

The Twinlab D3 dots are a great way for me to get the Vitamin D my doctor prescribed along with the Vitamin K3 necessary for my problems with bone density/osteoporosis.

Twinlab D3+K2

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Oct 29, 2008

I was surprised to find D3 and K2 in these dosages in this tiny little dot. It seems too good to be true (hopefully it's not.) But I like these...

good value for a hard to find supplement

Posted by Reviewer2441632 on Apr 19, 2011

This easy to take combination of D3 and K2 is something I haven't been able to find in local health food stores, and I'm glad to be able to get it from iHerb.com at a fair price. I muscle test each day to determine which supplements to take, and this "dot" continues to be one supplement I take on a daily basis.

A pleasure to take

Posted by Reviewer1451582 on Jun 19, 2009

I don't know whether this particular D is any better for you than competing varieties, but having the K with it is of benefit, and I love the way it tastes. Yummy. So every time I get another brand that I have to swallow, I regret it, and I always come back to this chewable variety. It reminds me of orange baby aspirin and I used to love that stuff!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

My doctor recommended I take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D-3 with K2. He sold me one bottle of a different brand that was very expensive. I now take Jarrow Brand Vitamin D3 2500 IU and a couple of these to get the Vitamin K2. They are very small tablets that dissolve under your tongue.

Twinlab, D3 Dots & K2, Tangerine Flavor, 1000 IU, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2007857 on Jan 20, 2009

So very lucky to have stumbled on to your site online. Fabulous item, super quick shipment and great price. I'll definately be back for more. Thanks again!

A great help!

Posted by Reviewer2049235 on Jul 16, 2009

Twinlab is a wonderful product for me. I am happy to have such polite service and good response. I am very pleased . Thank you. A true customer.....

disolves well

Posted by Reviewer1894937 on Feb 18, 2009

I think D dots absorb into the bloodstream faster and more completely, because they just disolve in your mouth.