D3 + K2

Posted by Reviewer2170929 on Mar 08, 2010

I am very satisfied with the flavor of this tablets, I take a lot of vitamins and Herbal supplements and is nice to be able to take a brake with easy to melt tablets.

Sublingual D3 with K2

Posted by Reviewer2955528 on Apr 12, 2010

I am a firm believer of D3 and look forward to the added benefits of K2. The sublingual tablets are easy and pleasant to take. This product is new to me, but I have read positive reviews, and hope to see benefits when I return to my doctor for my 3-month blood work.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on May 01, 2009

My doctor recommended I take 5,000 IU of Vitamin D-3 with K2. He sold me one bottle of a different brand that was very expensive. I now take Jarrow Brand Vitamin D3 2500 IU and a couple of these to get the Vitamin K2. They are very small tablets that dissolve under your tongue.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer3271672 on Sep 28, 2011

Convenient way of getting vitamin-K and your vitamin D.

iherb D3+K2.

Posted by Reviewer1213494 on Dec 10, 2007

Prompt. I'M well satified.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2137824 on Mar 11, 2008

With this product you det two of the most important nutrients our bodies need. A higher dose of both nutrients per capsule would be nice though.

these go great with larger D3 softgels

Posted by Reviewer3278310 on Sep 02, 2008

My only complaint is that there is no larger equivalent available (60 tabs isn't a whole lot).

sublingual - nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Jun 06, 2008

I am taking a theraputic boost of 50,000 IU/wk for the next few weeks, I thought it would be nice to use the flavored sublingual type tablets. The flavor is nice.

taste

Posted by Reviewer2738177 on Apr 09, 2008

The taste of these little darlings is so great I sometimes forget to chew them. I do not know if I can tell any difference in my well being. I just know d is good for you and k is hard to come by and necessary.

D3 Dots & K2

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 23, 2009

Haven't taken it yet, using up my sublinguil.