SAVED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Jun 24, 2009

Sufering from severe post-traumatic stress, I've tried any number of natural products as the chemical cocktails handed out by conventional medicine are simply not acceptable to me. After my first dose of 1000mg DLPA, my depression lifted and trauma reactions (flashbacks and hyperviligence) significantly reduced. I've been taking this for a couple months now and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. It has almost completely reversed my suicidal tendencies which were increasing regularly; they are now practically nonexistent. This product has truly saved my life.

Good product affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2703738 on Oct 01, 2008

Excellent supplement to reduce emotional sensitivity and lifting the mood. I would recommend to all Highly Senstivie Persons (HSPs) ;-)

helps with sensitivity

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 19, 2010

This helps me not be so sensitive to the world and teary in general. I read about it in The Mood Cure. I can only take one though or I get irritable/anxious like I've had a pot of coffee. Also, when I took this with Sam-e I got terribly anxious. They did not mix well at all.

Excellent quality

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Aug 07, 2010

Excellent quality product - in combination with L-tyrosine this really gets me going in the morning. No jitteriness, and much better than coffee. I've also really noticed a difference in mental clarity, energy levels and mood. Highly recommended

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by Reviewer1448228 on Nov 21, 2010

Excellent product, very happy with outcome! Would recommend to sufferers of fibromyalgia, arthritis and chronic pain. This product can really help reduce body pain. Thanks Iherb!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2894969 on May 24, 2012

This is my second order of DLPA. A friend told me about this product to help with inflamation and pain relief. I am thrilled with the results I have had. I take three capsules a day for relief of pain and inflamation associated with arthiritis. A very pleasant secondary benefit I have noticed is relief of symptoms associated with PMS. I must say this product has given me my life back. I couldnt be happier with the results I have seen.

Effective Product!

Posted by Reviewer3009488 on Apr 16, 2008

My husband uses this for his back pain and it does help with that. If he runs out of it he has more pain.

DLPA

Posted by Reviewer1519722 on Mar 24, 2009

This product has help me through a great deal of physical pain and I use it regularly. I only buy this brand and only from IHerb because they are prompt and cost less than other places.

Finally Got Rid of Lifelong Sugar Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 06, 2014

I bought this after reading "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross. She recommends it for sugar cravings and increasing endorphins for those who have a chemical imbalance and want to avoid traditional SSRI medications. For almost my entire life I have had such intense sugar cravings, I would get incredibly moody and irritable if I didn't have my junk food treats on a regular basis. I just couldn't live without them, they were my drug. After about 1 week of taking DLPA on a regular basis my sugar cravings are gone! I can finally walk through the grocery store and not feel obligated to stop at the bakery and buy donuts or cookies and devour them as soon as I get home. My brain finally feels at rest and the anxiety has greatly decreased, and I can get on with my life. Julia also recommends other amino acids in addition to DLPA, and I highly recommend the book if you have depression, sugar cravings, anxiety or the "blahs." I take 2 pills a day, and maybe an extra pill if I feel the sugar cravings coming on. It also gives a little boost of energy but not stimulating. DLPA is my lifesaver, I will be taking this for as long as I need to!

DLPA

Posted by Reviewer2506288 on Sep 27, 2011

Great anti-inflammatory. I use it, and my 11 year old German Shepherd takes one a day & no longer has to be on Metacam. This is terrific.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »