feels good

Posted by Reviewer1494157 on May 29, 2015

I bought it to add to my pre-workout. Take a few of this and you will smile :)

twinlab dlpa great product

Posted by 4921215752180721607 on Jan 07, 2015

DLPA twinlab great product at a excellent price

ok

Posted by 4769733969365155610 on Sep 03, 2014

Very good product

decent product from twinlabs

Posted by 5581187575496734418 on Aug 31, 2014

Cheap and effective in increasing energy levels. Tyrosine is better tho. Good happy-inducing effect from endorphins.

how effective?

Posted by BadgerMedicine on Jul 15, 2014

I've been using this as an analgesic (increasing endorphines) for about 3-4 months. I'd like to think it's working, but I"m not sure it really is. Even the days I took 2,000 mg. Maybe it needs to develop over time...

Finally Got Rid of Lifelong Sugar Cravings!

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jul 06, 2014

I bought this after reading "The Mood Cure" by Julia Ross. She recommends it for sugar cravings and increasing endorphins for those who have a chemical imbalance and want to avoid traditional SSRI medications. For almost my entire life I have had such intense sugar cravings, I would get incredibly moody and irritable if I didn't have my junk food treats on a regular basis. I just couldn't live without them, they were my drug. After about 1 week of taking DLPA on a regular basis my sugar cravings are gone! I can finally walk through the grocery store and not feel obligated to stop at the bakery and buy donuts or cookies and devour them as soon as I get home. My brain finally feels at rest and the anxiety has greatly decreased, and I can get on with my life. Julia also recommends other amino acids in addition to DLPA, and I highly recommend the book if you have depression, sugar cravings, anxiety or the "blahs." I take 2 pills a day, and maybe an extra pill if I feel the sugar cravings coming on. It also gives a little boost of energy but not stimulating. DLPA is my lifesaver, I will be taking this for as long as I need to!

Experimenting but can tell it works

Posted by kanaca on Oct 01, 2013

I take one first thing in the morning with one Twinlab L-Phenylalanine. It works within ten minutes. Thyroid boost, clarity boost. I take it see if it helps with endorphin production (as described on various websites). Either way, it's a good strength and dose size, if you need to go up or down by a capsule. Take it with P-5-P to facilitate the conversion into dopamine - the clear thinking neurotransmitter.

most excellent

Posted by 5087759594074019698 on Aug 27, 2012

really liked this product and a great name brand at a wonderful price. Nice to know I can get quality at a fair price.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2894969 on May 24, 2012

This is my second order of DLPA. A friend told me about this product to help with inflamation and pain relief. I am thrilled with the results I have had. I take three capsules a day for relief of pain and inflamation associated with arthiritis. A very pleasant secondary benefit I have noticed is relief of symptoms associated with PMS. I must say this product has given me my life back. I couldnt be happier with the results I have seen.

Helps with cutting back on caffeine

Posted by Reviewer3130623 on May 06, 2012

I bought this product to assist me in healing my 40 plus year caffeine addiction. I did not have the usual headache that accompanies when I weaned myself off coffee and soda. I also felt more energy within a half hour of taking the supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »