Yes, this is great!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2082017 on Jan 29, 2011

Let me say I started using DMAE for its effects on skin tightening and was not taking this orally at first (topical instead). After a couple of months, decided to start taking since the bottle was just lying around. About 3-4 days later, I sudden realise I was feeling much more energetic in the morning instead of the usual brain fog. My mood was more positive too. I am taking other supplements, such as gingko. I couldn't figure out why I was thinking more clearly and in a better mood (have completely forgotten DMAE effects when ingested). Until I recalled I had introduced DMAE into my diet. I looked up DMAE and realise people take it for its cognitive and mood enhancing effects!! So I am happy to report DMAE works for me. It is not a placebo effect. Supposedly it does takes a couple of days to kick in. It makes a difference to my quality of life!

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Jan 07, 2014

I suffer from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue which began happening about 17 years ago. I found a supplement that contained amino acids and DMAE. My condition was reversed for the 8 years I took it until they deleted it. My health went downhill for the next 6 years. I had to leave work and was placed on disability due to the debilitating effects of my condition. I tried to replicate the amino mix many times but never noticed a difference. When I was in remission, the supplements made me feel like superwoman. A few weeks ago, my memory had gotten really bad and I saw the DMAE was the only ingredient I hadn't yet tried. I didn't think much of it as I had thought it only improved concentration and memory. A few days after taking it my energy sored and I didn't know why. I asked my son if he was feeling better from what I was putting in our smoothies and he said he was exhausted. So I looked for an adrenal complex for him and found one that contained DMAE. Apparently DMAE, vitamin B5, and vitamin C help to produce adrenal hormone so I suddenly realized where my increased energy was coming from. I told my sister and her and her husband began taking these caps. She now has all her friends on them and her energy has increased to the point where they call them their speed tabs. This is an incredible product. I was also attracted to Source Naturals DIM and discovered that this and the DMAE are both Methyl donors. Dr Jack Tips believes that all disease goes back to a Methylation deficiency. I have since begun the DIM and my muscle is building and my fatigue has been substantially reduced after less than a week on them. There is a lot to say for Methyls and well being.

DMAE - LOVE THIS!!! - PHYSICAL ENERGY , MENTAL FOCUS & IMPROVED MOOD!!!

Posted by Reviewer2944616 on Mar 23, 2014

I've been using this product for over a year. It gives me physical energy and mental focus. It also improves my emotional state & mood, and makes me a lot more confident! I can strike up a conversation with anyone anywhere! Bought it to boost mental focus to study. It helped my (self-diagnosed)ADD like a charm!!! I could sit & study for hours, when I had to. I could also organize paperwork and declutter closets, which I was extremely challenged with before. It motivates to exercise, so I'd lost weight and toned up quite a bit :)) I usually take only 1 cap first thing in the morning. Its much better than coffee! I like the low dose, because I'm very sensitive to anything. Occasionally, if I need an extra boost, I'll take another around 3pm. Taken later, it keeps me up too late. One side effect, if the dose is too high, you may get stiff neck. But it took me a year before I'd experienced that. I just lowered the dose back to 1 pill and it was gone. ***Great product!*** Btw, its found in fish, mostly sardines. But you have to eat A LOT to get the amount. UPDATE *** 2014 *** I took a break from this, as it's healthy to do now & then with any supplements. And in a couple of months I noticed that my facial skin got kind of older and dull. Oops... One major positive effect of this is it's rejuvenation of skin! So I started taking it again, only a much lower dose (about 30mg, i.e. 1/3 of the capsule - I just open the capsule and put the powder on my tongue, it tastes sour, but bearable). I'm taking a lower dose, because after a long-term use I'm no longer deficient, it seems, and don't need as much. It still has a significant effect on my ability to focus (on boring things!) and keeps me even keel, too! As for the skin, I need to take it for a while to be able to tell.

Cognitive alertness

Posted by Reviewer2671932 on Apr 25, 2009

I take this in conjunction with doctors best acetyl l-carnitine and have noted a marked increase in cognitive alertness when reading and performing most daily activities.

Works well for small doses, bad for liver though

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 15, 2011

After being deficient for a long time, I am really sensitive to acetylcholine, so this is great because I can easily split the dosage with these capsules as needed. UPDATE Feb 2011: I tried this after a long break during an episode of liver inflammation, and it is now obvious that it is not good for the liver at all. I won't be using DMAE ever again.

TWINLAB DMAE -100 Mg CAPS

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Mar 06, 2008

NEURO-PROTECTIVE, I TAKE 2 CAPS BEFORE SLEEP. THE CAPS ABSORB BETTER THAN THE TABLETS. GOOD PRICE, CAN ENHANCE REM SLEEP.

don't like this

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Nov 04, 2013

Makes me feel very heavy in the morning,as if I'm having the worst hangover.I can barely get out of bed in the morning even though I took it day before.As soon as I stopped,the feeling of heaviness went away.This supplement never gave me an energy boost.

Twinlab DMAE

Posted by Reviewer2081834 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been taking this for several months now, one every other day. I am very happy with this product and won't do without it! :D

Dependable Lift

Posted by Reviewer2580814 on Jul 04, 2011

Have used this for years, and find that it seems to make me more alert.

Good Product.

Posted by Reviewer2631028 on Aug 13, 2011

I started taking this immediately upon receipt. This is the first time I tried this product however I have noticed a distinct change in memory and concentration. The only thing I can attribute this to is this product. Other factors can help increase these values however if you are more sedentary this may be a good choice for you as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »