Twinlab, Daily One Caps, Without Iron, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer2944504 From Texas on Jan 03, 2008

I have been taking these vitamins for several years now. Research showed they contained the "good stuff", and the fact that I have been ill far less than ever before has made a believer out of me!

Great product, fantastic price

Posted by Reviewer2114243 From Maryland on Aug 08, 2008

I have been taking this multivitamin for a long time and think it is a great product. This is the first time I have gotten them from iHerb. I paid the same price at iHerb for twice as many capsules as I get at the store. Even with having to pay shipping, the total price was better than the natural food store I had been getting them from.

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer1774205 From Pennsylvania on Nov 29, 2008

We have been using this product for many years, but only recently found your site and we very surprised at the savings over our previous supplier. Very good compliments on the service and follow up from your company.

the absolute best vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1635700 From Iowa on Jan 17, 2009

My husband & I love these vitamins! Do not seem to get sick as often. We feel "better" when we take these vitamins. Also like taking it only once a day instead of multiple times.

Twinlab, Daily One Caps Without Iron

Posted by Reviewer2013570 From California on Dec 02, 2008

My doctor recommended this multi a couple of years ago in combination with malic magnesium. Both have increased my energy level, and I will continue to take them. Because of its potency, I recommend taking this multi with a meal. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service and reasonable prices.