Twinlab, Daily One Caps, Without Iron, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2356329 on Jan 02, 2015

This is easy way to make sure that you'll get everything in one single capsule. No more worries with several different products. It's easier to remember to take this pill than 10 other pills.

Without Iron is the Way to Go

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

There are very few multi vitamins available without added iron. Most of us do not need extra iron. I stick with this one because it works fine for me.

Great to find this without iron

Posted by 5659768619558186741 on Jul 10, 2013

wonderful price for great product

twinlab holds it`s territory.

Posted by 5317620603215875720 on Jul 02, 2013

I bought this because of Twinlab`s reputation for consistant high quality, and personal years of use and satisfaction. Ordering from iherb is also an extremely comfortable way of getting whatever you need.

Good for anyone allergic to salicylates

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Dec 03, 2012

I have been taking this product for about a month and have had no digestive problems, possibly because it contains no salicylates, which is the reason I tried it. However, it's good for anyone as it has multiple vitamins and minerals in sufficient quantities and no iron for those who wish to avoid the possibility of getting too much of a good thing!

CooL

Posted by 4811802913279245305 on Oct 14, 2012

CooL!!!

Excellent Brand

Posted by Reviewer2912151 on Jan 30, 2012

A friend at work game me the name of your company and he was right your products are an excellent choice & I love the brand name not to mention the quanity. And the price was most impressive why pay top dollar at a well known vitamin store for less quanity for the same product. I will continue to buy my vitamin's from your store Thank -you

Twinlab-Daily-One-Caps-Without-Iron-180-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Nov 11, 2011

Has everything needed for good health. I have been using this brand for years. I do like the Twinlab brands.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2194178 on Nov 06, 2011

it's good for my health. and it is convenient to swallow.

Product ordered

Posted by Reviewer2343356 on Sep 26, 2011

I have been using the Twinlab Daily One capsules with much success. I like them because there are very few added ingredients.