Best Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2383709 on Mar 08, 2012

Excellent product! Great price and fast delivery to Europe!

best of the best

Posted by 5624032038343943916 on Oct 18, 2013

in europe this is the most popular multivitamin , if you look at the quality, you will see that minerals are chelated that is the best form of apsorcion, for me dualtabs is the best quality product. better than opti man, the same quality than orange triad If we look only vitamins and minerals. DUALTABS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Lynn

Posted by Reviewer2281833 on Mar 30, 2014

I have stopped using this on several occasions and after a few months i notice that my dermatitis slowly shows up again . Once I start back onto the Twinlab DualTabs my skin clears up again and I just feel generally better in myself

Multi Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2487780 on Jan 28, 2011

I am very happy with the Dualtabs. I like the fact that you only need to take 2/day and that they are slow release. Also, they are jammed packed with all the vitamins and minerals you need and they don't upset my stomach.

DualTabs - The Rolls Royce of vitamis

Posted by Reviewer1415543 on Dec 08, 2007

I have takent them for about 15 years now. Never a problem and althoug I can not prove they hae been key to my good health, I feel confident I am helping my body with the best. They used to be/are quite expensive but thanks to places like IHerb, they become afforable. By the way IHerb.com rocks!

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product

Posted by Reviewer3210186 on Jun 24, 2010

Accurate description, fast shipping, excelent product. I am very satisfied with all aspect of purchasing :)

price tripled in three months

Posted by Reviewer2187786 on Aug 16, 2011

I ordered this product in May for $11.42, which I admit is cheap. But I'm shocked to see the price is now $32.42! One extreme to the other.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2923008 on Jul 25, 2011

Great vitamin complex price / performance, set all the necessary one of the leading manufacturers! Thank you iherb!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2172334 on Sep 05, 2010

I chose these tablets because of the slow release factor as well as the fact the vitamins/minerals come in one tab.

Johnny Knoxville

Posted by Reviewer2879674 on Feb 22, 2008

Excellent product. Prefer over prescription drugs.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »