I like this one

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Mar 29, 2007

I like this product. I think the orange flavor is the most tolerable choice and certainly better tasting than no flavor. I'm not too bothered by the emulsification, and my body seems to use it better than the natural unemulsified variety. I chose it mostly because of the reasonable price, and reordered because it seemed fresh and high quality. It keeps well in the refrigerator.

Great Tasting Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1682329 on Sep 16, 2008

I am completely satisified with this cod liver oil. It has a pleasant orange taste that goes down your throat smoothly. The best part is that you rarely burp it up. Thanks Iherb for carrying a wonderful line of products and for the speedy deliverance of my products.

Excellent formulation

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 24, 2007

This is an excellent formulation and certified free from the harmful chemicals that can end up in fish oils. There is a little fishy taste, but not bad at all, if you like fish, this tastes like yummy orange glazed fish.

Great tasting!!!

Posted by Reviewer1370952 on Jul 02, 2008

Definitely a step up from the Cod Liver Oil I took as a child, love the flavoring!!!

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1381259 on Jul 29, 2009

I've been using this for over 6 years and have no intension of changing

On my shopping list every month!

Posted by Reviewer1337049 on May 13, 2010

My autistic guy takes this daily. He isn't a huge fan of the taste but I put it in a medicine dropper and just shoot it in there. Since he has been on it his eye contact is a million times better and there is so much more language. It has also helped with his anxiety. I will say it is a little hard on my kiddos tummy if he doesn;t eat before taking it.

Twinlab, Emulsified Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Orange Flavor, 12 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer3259285 on Sep 13, 2009

I was very surprised how quickly it came in the mail. I want to thank you for your fast service and yes I'm very happy with what I ordered. Will be shopping on your site again and I have mentioned your site to my friends.

Great tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1668092 on Oct 16, 2007

I give this to my kids and they love the taste. They remind me to give it to them, and I don't remember the last time they got a cold.

The price is right

Posted by Reviewer2770796 on Dec 14, 2007

Good product at a good price.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2973274 on Jun 30, 2009

My immune system has been noticeably strengthened since taking this. Very pleasant tasting, easy to take on a daily basis.