Orange

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This cod liver oil is delicious! You wouldn't think that one could say "delicious" and "cod liver oil" in a sentence but truly it tastes like a creamsicle.

Posted by 5325389674442393596 on Jun 03, 2014

Tasty orange :-)

Great taste! Cheap Price for a Liquid form of fish oil with high DHA AND EPA!

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Jan 13, 2014

Great taste! Cheap Price for a Liquid form of fish oil with high DHA AND EPA! Its working well for me as those more expensive fish oil in liquid form. Do click my username NOW and view my page in Iherb to see all the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world.

Nasty funk oil

Posted by Reviewer1811114 on Dec 01, 2012

I have been taking Cod Liver Oil for a while- I usually use Garden of Life or Carleson Labs- Thought I would try the flavoured types to make it more accessible to my husband. What I found in this bottle was a strange thick opaque syrup, it tasted sweet, somewhat reminiscent of the orange pieces in those little fruit shaped hard candies. I gave it a try, and found it was gross and ill-textured. I will never take it again. Hopefully either my children (who Love Carleson's Lemon flavored oil- they ask for seconds!) or my husband will be able to stomach it so it won't be a total waste. Read the full list of ingredients- I did not until just now- there is a ton of unnecessary funk in here that I ought to have read prior to purchase- it would have clued me into the strange nature of this "cod liver oil". I am sure it may have started out that way, or that its in there some where- but given a spoon full of this, that would be one of the last things I would guess.

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 06, 2012

I thought this product would be fish oil with orange flavor, much like their cherry flavored fish oil. My fault, because I didn't double check the ingredients, but this is nasty stuff, had to throw it out.

complane

Posted by Reviewer2354593 on Aug 21, 2011

The delivered products were very hot (as a weather outside about 90^F), and I do not know if it affects to the quality of all products I ordered. I would order those products again if you guarantee that they will have at a room temperature during delivery.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2671437 on May 20, 2011

This is wonderful!

Terrible

Posted by Reviewer2244249 on Jan 26, 2011

It was very chalky... I had to throw it away.

for more vit d

Posted by Reviewer1892947 on Jan 03, 2011

I have low but d on blood tests and I hope this will help. I'm using this primarily to complement the capsicum I'm also ingesting.

Brain food.

Posted by Reviewer3032063 on Dec 31, 2010

If your sensitive, you will feel a subtle positive flow on the brain. Just feed it this.