July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Emulsified Omega-3 Fish Oil, Mint, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Happy with the product

Posted by Reviewer1423235 on Apr 09, 2012

This Omega 3 was bought to give to my 11 years old cat and she seems to be doing well with it...

Like the taste and texture.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Jul 15, 2012

I like that the oil is emulsified and not runny as it doesn't make a mess or drips easily. Flavor is nice, I wish they just left the artificial sweeteners out.

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2054010 on Aug 03, 2011

I must have overlooked. It contains sorbitol, an artificial sweetener. A health product should not contain any artificial additives.

Good product for children

Posted by Reviewer2058510 on Feb 05, 2010

Nice flavor for those who don't like fish oil. Easy to administer. But, plain cod liver oil is much better value, and we would prefer glass bottle.

Not for me

Posted by ChristinaHill on Jul 01, 2014

I appreciate Twinlab's effort to come up with liquid fish oil but I personally cannot stand this taste. It still tastes fishy to me. I recommend Now Foods' version because their lemon favor is strong enough to cover the taste and they package in gl*ss which preserves better. Also the idea of this product containing sorbitol, an artificial sweetener; doesn't fascinate me. Update: I'm still trying to finish this bottle and can say it definitely improves my mood and skin. Still purchasing a different brand next time.