Soothing and calming

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Feb 19, 2009

I take this product once in the morning and the evening. The inositol helps the brain fire it's electrical impulses evenly, and thus cutting down on anxiety. The gaba soothes the brain where anxiety it housed. And I don't know what the B3 does, but I'm sure it is good, because the rest of these types of products are wonderful. I am not using any meds because of their side effects, and this takes their place. Thank you Twin Lab for great products...keep it up!

Gaba

Posted by Reviewer1073552 on Nov 23, 2009

Wow!! Tremendous help with anxiety!!

Awesome for anxiety/blushing

Posted by Reviewer2052860 on Sep 14, 2007

This has helped me immensely with social anxiety and blushing - including blotches that extend down my chest (a form of extreme blushing). I take two tabs before meetings or social events - no sedated feeling - just calm. I added this to my St. John's wort and multivitamin/mineral regime.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 15, 2008

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb! I get great sleep when I take it before bed - refreshed and not groggy when I awake.

Twinlab, GABA-Plus with Inositol & Niacinamide, 100 capsules

Posted by Reviewer2910283 on Oct 15, 2008

Excellent product for anxiety -probably the best on the market.

Excellent product!!

Posted by Reviewer1660849 on Jul 08, 2009

Do the research, and then find all these great, natural products at iherb that take the place of prescription drugs with huge risk factors and sometimes deadly side effects!! I take this product to sharpen focus, memory and alleviate stress and depression. It's great, feels totally natural, and no side effects!!

Good price and effective

Posted by Reviewer3137101 on Oct 01, 2009

I have insomnia which is worsened by anxiety - It seems to help my insomnia. Good rating for iHerb : excellent service. Thanks.

seems to help me sleep

Posted by Reviewer2840390 on Dec 02, 2011

I seemed to sleep better once I included this supplement in my nighttime regimen. The combination of ingredients is hard to find elsewhere and seems to agree with me. I take 3 at bedtime and often 2 more if I wake up in the middle of the night. Though they are bitter I prefer not to take the capsule, so I open them and put the powder in my mouth and take them with water.

EXCELENTE

Posted by Reviewer2264113 on Mar 10, 2012

Very good results to brain, I can sleep better, relexed,using it every day

GABA

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Feb 17, 2011

I really do think these help curb appetite. I take them with Banaba herb.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »