Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast, 18 oz (510 g)

The BOMB

Posted by Reviewer1607802 on Jan 27, 2009

I'm in awe every time I read the label of what's in this stuff. When I run out my body misses it, but my taste buds say "what is that" when I add it back in again. It takes a little getting used to the taste, but it's so worth it to your body. I have a shake for breakfast with a tablespoon of the brewer's yeast mixed in.

Norb Holtgrewe

Posted by Reviewer1709348 on Feb 16, 2009

The Brewers Yesst give us the B Vitamens we need. We also get Cod Liver Oil and Liquid Multi- Vitamins From you. Thank You Norb Holtgrewe

GOOD QUALITY AND PRICE

Posted by Reviewer1809465 on Jul 14, 2009

Very good quality and price. I make a vitamin mix for my dogs and use the Brewer's Yeast. I have two large breed dogs so need to check prices where I can but don't want to skimp on quality. I'm pleased with both.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 17, 2009

Great!

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Aug 02, 2009

Good addition to cereals and baked goods. I feed it to my 1 year old and she loves it. So much nutrition packed into one little tablespoon. Great price; this stuff will last a long time.