Twinlab, Genuine Brewer's Yeast, 18 oz (510 g)

Posted by Evandy on Dec 03, 2013

Sale más a cuenta comprar esta Levadura de Cerveza aquí, que cualquier otra en España, más cara. Ideal para ahorrar mientras cuidamos la dieta y la salud. Fortalece el cabello y lo sanea desde dentro. Contiene un montón de vitaminas que ayudan a los pacientes de Cáncer que reciben Quimioterapia. Los fortalece y disminuye sus efectos secundarios. Mezclar una cucharada sopera al día en las principales comidas, repartir dicha cantidad como convenga, pues el sabor es algo amargo. Textura en polvo, no en escamas, así que se disuelve mejor. Si te he ayudado clica en "YES". GRACIAS!

Well absorbed B vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3207804 on May 26, 2014

I find this better than taking a B-complex - feel like a pill goes "right through me" without much effect. I dissolve 2 heaped t-spoons in 1/3 cup warm water each day (leave for 10 minutes)and knock it back. You get used to the taste (but it is horrible at first). It makes me fuller and less likely to snack in the morning. It makes my hair thick and skin in good condition - but obviously these last effects take about six months to happen.

Addictive

Posted by Trinity on Jul 22, 2014

I waited to finish the full jar before writing my comment. I can't really say anything about any specific effect - I feel the same as before, but I find the taste of this yeast addictive. I feel like my body wants it, even needs it, every single day. I mix 1-2 heaping tablespoons in a cup of plain yogurt and although the taste is a bit bitter in the beginning, after the second or third spoon I actually start enjoying it. Yes, it's a bit bitter, but the yoghurt kills quite a lot of the bitterness. I usually add Now Food's Kale to the mixture - 2 or 3 tiny measuring spoons (its taste and smell are a lot more unpleasant to me)and I take the iodine that way as well. I normally take it in the morning for my breakfast - it gives me 16 grams of protein from the yeast + about 4 from the yoghurt + the iodine. Good deal, at least in my opinion.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2919263 on Aug 16, 2011

I take a spoonful of Brewer's Yeast and put in orange or apple juice. Never tried putting in food i don't think it would taste good.

Good and easy to give to my dogs

Posted by Reviewer2283460 on Nov 07, 2011

It's the first time I bought this product. As this brewer's yeast has a lot of vitamin A, I try not to give too much similar component. Seems good for anti-aging effect...need to monitor more..