The BOMB

Posted by Reviewer1607802 on Jan 27, 2009

I'm in awe every time I read the label of what's in this stuff. When I run out my body misses it, but my taste buds say "what is that" when I add it back in again. It takes a little getting used to the taste, but it's so worth it to your body. I have a shake for breakfast with a tablespoon of the brewer's yeast mixed in.

Norb Holtgrewe

Posted by Reviewer1709348 on Feb 16, 2009

The Brewers Yesst give us the B Vitamens we need. We also get Cod Liver Oil and Liquid Multi- Vitamins From you. Thank You Norb Holtgrewe

GOOD QUALITY AND PRICE

Posted by Reviewer1809465 on Jul 14, 2009

Very good quality and price. I make a vitamin mix for my dogs and use the Brewer's Yeast. I have two large breed dogs so need to check prices where I can but don't want to skimp on quality. I'm pleased with both.

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 17, 2009

Great!

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2545350 on Aug 02, 2009

Good addition to cereals and baked goods. I feed it to my 1 year old and she loves it. So much nutrition packed into one little tablespoon. Great price; this stuff will last a long time.

Bulk minerals for dog food.

Posted by Reviewer2410090 on Sep 18, 2009

I use a mixture for equal parts bone meal, brewer's yeast, dryed kelp and alfalfa. The powered mix blends well with the dog food.

my review

Posted by Reviewer2460799 on Oct 01, 2009

this is the best

brewers yeast

Posted by Reviewer2036744 on Oct 06, 2009

Great price, will definitely re-order this item.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer1282248 on Oct 24, 2009

This powder isn't bad, and it does have a wonderful taste. However, I think the Super Rich Yeast by this company is far supior and a better buy.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3155457 on May 18, 2009

Although I prefer the flavor of the nutritional yeast flakes I buy in bulk locally, brewer's yeast has certain benefits of it's own. This is good for adding to salad dressings, health shakes, and in baking.