Funny, bitter smell and taste, sticks together, hard to mix in liquids

Posted by Reviewer2276479 on Aug 20, 2010

The taste and smell is funny and bitter. The powder is very fine and sticks together when mixed in liquid, and does not mix well. It is still too early to know about its effects for me. The product arrived promptly and is very well packaged.

Experimenting with ridding dogs of ticks.

Posted by Reviewer2726232 on May 21, 2008

I am using this to help my dogs. They are experiencing a lot of ticks and I heard that Brewers Yeast helps. So far the dogs haven't been on it long enough to tell.

Twinlab Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3022082 on Jul 07, 2008

I use this product as a back-up whenevber I am out of the Lewis Lab brand. It would be great if you carried that brand too.

Twinlab Genuine Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2179067 on Sep 13, 2008

I purchased this to give to my dog as I heard that Brewer's Yeast help keeps fleas away. I don't know if it works or not, but she sure loves the taste of it.

A little strong

Posted by Reviewer1538993 on Apr 16, 2009

I have used brewer's yeast for awhile, but I don't really like the taste of this brand. It seems very strong to me.

Packaging

Posted by Reviewer2014990 on Nov 10, 2007

The glass jar makes us nervous. It would be great if it were able to be packaged in something less breakable.

Twinlab's Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer3328068 on Feb 13, 2009

We were very happy with the product and the speed with which it was delivered. It has been difficult to find this product in our area, so we are pleased that iHerb still offers it.

yuck

Posted by Reviewer1830900 on Jun 03, 2008

very bitter and the smooth texture makes it harder to add to food or take with liquid-it forms a gluey paste.