perferct

Posted by 5365666698074658855 on Nov 09, 2012

very good

From Brazil

Posted by 4700960116448355270 on Sep 21, 2012

As I see it, This product provides a great recovery and powerful anticatabolic action. I took creatine and, when I have finished the pot, I had decided that I would start to take this one. It was what I did.Nearly one month after creatine, I have realized that I didn't lost any weight! It was awesome for me, due to the fact that I have huge trouble to weight gain! Im over the moon! So, I highly recommed this product from people who have trouble to weight gain as well. Thanks Ihern, I have received HMB FUEL 30 days afete my request.

Second Week......

Posted by Reviewer3350081 on Sep 13, 2012

Sems WORKING !!!!!! THANKS IHERB !

Good product, fair price.

Posted by Reviewer2539907 on Mar 16, 2012

I calculated myself under semi-controlled conditions that when I took a capsule before going to bed, I lost less muscle mass and more fat than usual, the difference being fairly small in the first days and more noticeable on the "long" term. Sleep wuality does not seem to be affected.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2639960 on Nov 21, 2011

Great muscle recovery

Very satisfied!

Posted by Reviewer2254576 on Jun 30, 2011

I live in a country so far (Brazil) and had to wait almost four weeks to receive the product. But I congratulate you because the product arrived in perfect condition. I will always buy from you.

Not my thing

Posted by Reviewer2859053 on Dec 15, 2010

I purchased this wthout reading what exactly it was very closely. My mistake, but go iherb!

Great product if your diet is right

Posted by Reviewer3150595 on Sep 07, 2010

Initally overhyped, HMB is good as "icing on the cake". If your training and eating is good this seems to help with muscle recovery. I have noticed a difference with less muscle soreness after training.