Twinlab, Hair Factors, 100 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2886308 From Alabama on Aug 21, 2008

I personally was experiencing hair breakage and shedding. After 1 month of using hair factors i began to see my hair thickening back up. But you must drink plenty of water. I would recommend Hair Factors to anyone. GREAT PRODUCT!!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2802523 From New Jersey on Jul 28, 2009

definately the best hair growth formula found in a bottle. after little success with store-bought hair growth vitamins, i did my research and found that the two nutrients BIOTIN and L-CYSTIENE are the most powerful ingredients for hair growth. And Twin Lab hair factors was the only product i could find that included both

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1016313 From Indiana on Oct 09, 2009

I am an African American female and I have put many chemicals in my hair over the years. My hair has been difficult to keep at shoulder length because of breakage. I just ran out of my first order and have already placed a second order.This product is EXCELLENT!! I strongly recommend this product to anyone trying to grow or maintain their hair :) Good job TwinLabs. Iherbs is the only supplier that sells this product!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3105887 From Oregon on Oct 11, 2008

This seems to help slow my husbands hair loss and helps his hair be healthier(less brittle)

Twinlab Hair Factors Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1599854 From Texas on Mar 31, 2011

I get great results using these vitamins. Thicker, longer, stronger hair in every bottle!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »