Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2886308 on Aug 21, 2008

I personally was experiencing hair breakage and shedding. After 1 month of using hair factors i began to see my hair thickening back up. But you must drink plenty of water. I would recommend Hair Factors to anyone. GREAT PRODUCT!!

the best

Posted by Reviewer2802523 on Jul 28, 2009

definately the best hair growth formula found in a bottle. after little success with store-bought hair growth vitamins, i did my research and found that the two nutrients BIOTIN and L-CYSTIENE are the most powerful ingredients for hair growth. And Twin Lab hair factors was the only product i could find that included both

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1016313 on Oct 09, 2009

I am an African American female and I have put many chemicals in my hair over the years. My hair has been difficult to keep at shoulder length because of breakage. I just ran out of my first order and have already placed a second order.This product is EXCELLENT!! I strongly recommend this product to anyone trying to grow or maintain their hair :) Good job TwinLabs. Iherbs is the only supplier that sells this product!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer3105887 on Oct 11, 2008

This seems to help slow my husbands hair loss and helps his hair be healthier(less brittle)

Twinlab Hair Factors Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1599854 on Mar 31, 2011

I get great results using these vitamins. Thicker, longer, stronger hair in every bottle!!

Twinlab, Hair Factors

Posted by Reviewer1146917 on Mar 22, 2011

Awesome price for this item. I used these before and the vitamin store that I was going to before I heard about I.herb.com (thanks to my cousin) had discontinue them. They are great not only for hair but I notice the difference in my skin and hair.

Greatest hair and nails and skin herbal!

Posted by kirowang on Mar 09, 2012

Look for the ingredients! No product can beat this one!

An old favorite

Posted by 5383104534124792820 on Mar 04, 2014

I took these vitamins for about 3 years back in college. I had a really hard time growing and maintaining my hair. When I started, it was about chin to shoulder length and by the end of the 3 years, it was between bra strap and mid back length. That was from taking just 1 tablet a day. I'm thrilled to have found them again and have been taking 2 day. This time my goal is hip length and I'm already seeing great results :) Some people complain about the size, but I got used to it pretty quickly. Before coming across Hair Factors again, I tried the Soulgar brand for a little while and like these much better.

excellent product

Posted by 4747038087916470050 on Dec 18, 2013

After 1.5 months of taking 3 tablets a day, stopped hair fall completely!

need time to see result

Posted by 4886748101839407411 on Nov 08, 2013

difficult to say whether it helps my hair, but I will buy two more bottles to see the result since I really need some thing to help my hair...

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »