Contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2304655 on Aug 11, 2008

Although it doesn't say so in the product description on the site, the bottle I received includes Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in its list of ingredients. It seems like relatively harmless stuff, as it's also in my Tom's of Maine toothpaste (http://www.tomsofmaine.com/toms/ifs/sls.asp), but I don't see why they would include a foaming agent in an iron supplement. Other than that, it seems to work well and is non-constipating.

Iron Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2079827 on Sep 07, 2008

My HCP recommended these capsules because she said that Ferrous Fumarate is easier on the digestive system and more easily absorbed than other forms of iron. So far they seem to be working well and are much cheaper than the liquid formula I had been taking.

KEEPS THE RED BLOOD CELLS COMING...

Posted by Reviewer2457975 on Jan 23, 2012

I DON'T TAKE IRON EVERYDAY, BUT WHEN I FEEL A LITTLE SLUGGISH, I TAKE THIS PRODUCT WITH ORANGE JUICE, WHICH HAS VITAMIN C NECESSARY FOR IRON ABSORPTION. I USUALLY TAKE IT ABOUT 2 WEEKS WHEN I FEEL IT IS NEEDED. A SIGN I AM LOW ON IRON IS MY CRAVING TO EAT ICE.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer1008373 on Feb 21, 2012

This is a steal compared to prices in Finland! Small and easy to swallow capsule. No stomach problems (and I have very sensitive stomach)

great product

Posted by Reviewer1256308 on Aug 12, 2009

From the Netherlands: Like this very mutch. Nice and easy to swallow. No complains of my stomach or bowels. Makes me feel a lot better.

Twinlab, Iron Caps, 18 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Feb 05, 2011

good value and price.

The best

Posted by myreviews on Apr 16, 2015

Very satisfied. Tiny capsules without any signs of discomfort. Will reorder.

Just the right dose!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

Iron is so important for females who are still menstruating, or if you are low in iron in general. it's important for energy, so if you are low in energy, get it checked. This has the dose my Dr recommended. Many multi vit do not have iron or have a very low dose, check your labels.

Iron caps

Posted by Reviewer2267973 on Mar 27, 2012

Very good!

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2331338 on Oct 13, 2009

I'm taking these because my labs came back indicating that I am iron-anemic. I've only been taking them for about 2 weeks now and feel a little more energetic. I think I'll need to take them a bit longer but I think these are helping.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »