Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Omega-3 Cardio Krill Oil, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1042535 From Australia on Feb 04, 2008

I've been using krill oil for a few years now and I rate it very highly as an anti oxident and omega 3 suppliment. It's heavy metal free which is a huge bonus in this day and age.

Home Free !!!

Posted by Reviewer1411888 From Iowa on May 26, 2011

By September of 1995 4 Angioplasty were implanted in my Heart, in 5 momth. Quite a shock to my system & pocketbook! Never been sick in my life. A friend sent me the iHerb address and it's encyclopidea of information. I am totally drug free since spring of 1996 thank's to the information available here, plus reading all the "Side Affect's" noted on the prescription drugs. Now I am taking only Krill Essentials Cardio Oil Softgells, Co Enzime Q10 & L-Carnitine Fumarate. You just have to take the time & educate yourself and then decide what is best for you. Dr.'s are of NO help, they just want to push drugs. iHerb's products are the best in quality & prize. I can highly recomment them. I am greatful to iHerb for giving me the opertunity to live drug free & save money.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer1316801 From Minnesota on Apr 07, 2010

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2994805 From California on Aug 26, 2010

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1975197 From Kentucky on Nov 08, 2010

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »