Krill

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Apr 07, 2010

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2994805 on Aug 26, 2010

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1975197 on Nov 08, 2010

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Mar 14, 2008

Used to protect the cardiovascular system, quality of this product is excellent.

Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer1574418 on Jan 23, 2007

Great product. In addition to Omega 3s, has 100% RDA of B6, B12, and Niacin. Have heard that it helps in treatment of OCD

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer2157263 on Jul 24, 2008

I have not been using it very long, so I don't feel anything yet, but I am sure it will benefit me in the long run, according to the studies done on that subject!

Simply essential

Posted by Reviewer1824239 on Jan 17, 2009

Been taking this almost 3 years now and have recommended it to all my friends. Better health overall, especially HDL improvement. An essential for any supplement regime.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1257901 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is one of the best fish oils-highly recommend!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3325410 on Aug 22, 2008

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2856384 on Oct 28, 2007

Great stuff. Really helps my wife.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »