Twinlab, Krill Essentials, Omega-3 Cardio Krill Oil, 60 Softgels

Reviews 5-star

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1257901 on Feb 19, 2009

This product is one of the best fish oils-highly recommend!

The good oil

Posted by Reviewer2772891 on Jun 20, 2009

I take this every day along with my fish oil and cod liver oil so I won't get sick. My father died from a heart attack at age 51 -- I am 67 no sign of any heart problems thanks to Krill oil, 50/50 DHA/EPA fish oil, and cod liver oil. I would tell everyone to take these every day.

Krill

Posted by Reviewer1316801 on Apr 07, 2010

First time that I have purchased this. Very pleased with the product and the price on iherb. Will buy this again.

LOVE IT!!

Posted by Reviewer2994805 on Aug 26, 2010

This stuff is great! They can smell a little "fishy" in the bottle, but never taste bad or cause nasty "repeats" (burps). I've never had the rumbling in my stomach that some other cheaper oils can cause. On a side note; I love the glass bottles!

Heart Health

Posted by Reviewer1975197 on Nov 08, 2010

I am on a very stringent diet in order to lose weight (100+ pounds in a year, so far), with the goal of improving my heart health, and in particular my left ventricular ejection fraction (which has more than doubled from about 30% to more than 60%). Twinlab Krill Essentials, along with other supplements, has been an essential part of my diet and well-being.