Combatting Viruses

Posted by Zambini on Apr 30, 2008

I added this anti-viral last to my husband's virus battle. The other additions only noted slight improvement in his over all well being. The L-Lysine from Twin Labs though made a big WOW effect his very first week of use. Latent viruses was the issue I had best identified for him. The first week he noted improved energy, less muscle soreness, and within two weeks a decrease in his warts - a life long battle. I'd drop all the other anti-viral supplements before considering eliminating this one. That is - until I'm sure we've successfully defeated the latent viruses for good.

Works for swine flu

Posted by Reviewer2492020 on Nov 20, 2009

I usually buy expensive black elderberry products for flu season and they always seem to help. This year my kids came down with swine flu even though I was giving them their elderberry. I did some research online and found that lysine knocks out H1N1. I opened a capsule and sprinkled half into each kids orange juice. I noticed a difference in 30 mins. Fever dropped. They were mostly better in one day! I kept giving the lysine for a couple of days after to make sure it was gone. My husband and I were taking lysine the whole time and never got sick. Also, I have a 16mo. old that I gave 1/2 capsule to for preventative and she never got sick. That is amazing!

keeps me from getting colds and viruses!

Posted by Reviewer2156271 on Jan 29, 2009

Great price, My doc recommended it because I seemed to get every cold that comes along. Since I've been taking this every morning 2 on an empty stomach. I haven't had a cold all winter and My husband and kids have all had colds! It really builds your immune system.

dentist suggested

Posted by Reviewer1147791 on Mar 02, 2010

the dentist suggested Lysine after my husband developed a viral infection following chemotherapy

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 13, 2010

Best form of lysine I had tried. Keeps cold sores at bay.

Reliable brand

Posted by Reviewer1317107 on Jul 22, 2011

Twinlab L-lysine is another great product by this manufacturer.

helpful against Lp(a)

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Mar 04, 2008

I take lysine to help lower high lipoprotein(a) levels. With something as precious to me as my cardiovascular health, I won't trust another company besides TwinLab to "deliver the goods." I appreciate that over the years they have consistently manufactured products using a high standard.

Lysine

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on Mar 30, 2013

Use with Vitamin B1, L-Leucine to balance.

Twinlab-L-Lysine-500-mg-100-Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Jan 10, 2012

Whenever I have too much pineapple, this product saves the mouth from cancer sores

Amino Acid