The BEST Collagen for you BUCK!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2754430 on Aug 21, 2013

This is by far the BEST collagen you can buy. Your body utilizes it far faster and better than pill form. It's EXCELLENT for repairing all soft tissues in the body, i.e. muscles (heart too), it's amazing for your skin. NO NEED FOR COLLAGEN INJECTIONS. Take your collagen internally! It's far better and SAFER!!! iHerb is the BEST price you'll find on this product!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2275303 on Jan 14, 2008

I have been using this product as a breakfast substitute for over 30 years. It is quick, no fuss way to get energy and quell hunger.

love this protein!

Posted by Reviewer1774672 on Jan 30, 2009

I drink about 2 tbs. 1-2 times per day to get that extra protein in my meal...It has helped me lose weight and keep fit. I highly recommend this stuff and hope they never stop making it! It is nothing to mix, pure and not high calorie, plus no carbs at all!

Twinlab, LPP Regular, Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, 16 fl oz (474 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1971676 on Jun 27, 2008

This is excellent to help with brain work and focus.It makes everything else feel good too!

Have used for 8 years

Posted by Reviewer2204014 on Mar 14, 2011

I LOVE this protein. First thing in the AM I take 2 spoons to get my motor running well. The Cherry flavored one in 32 ounce is too SWEET for me. This one cost more in the smaller bottle (not available in 32 ounce)but the carbs are less and I am Diabetic.

Very good!

Posted by 5450771710296869245 on Apr 16, 2014

The taste is not so bad. Great protein to help restore the skin, hair and tendons.

Reasonable predigested protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer2267481 on May 11, 2010

Good form of predigested protein but difficult to pour and unattractive in taste. Probably a wider mouthed bottle could do better, as well as some flavor enhancement.

Collagen Protein

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Aug 28, 2009

I use this for my autistic son and I since i don't eat a lot of red meat. This provides nutritional supplements as well as brain energy. A little goes a long way. I only use one tablespoon with juice in the morning with breakfast.

Most disgusting taste

Posted by Reviewer1944283 on Jun 16, 2014

It just tastes so bad, I would never purchase it again. You do get used to it - to some degree, but still tastes horrible. Smells to. Otherwise, I guess it works.

Not everything that is great for you tastes or is going to taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1224217 on Jan 06, 2009

The problem with most people is that they live by their taste buds...bad move. This leads to most of the health issues in the world!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »