Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, Liquid Potassium + Magnesium, Liqui-K Plus, Unflavored, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Posted by Reviewer2561822 on Oct 13, 2007

I was waking up with miserable leg cramps and my trainer suggested liquid potassium. This has really been helpful in eliminating the cramps.

Better absorption better results

Posted by Reviewer1989394 on Sep 13, 2009

Most calcium pills are loaded with Mg, but absorption must be another issue as using the liquid show results immediately. Taking too much Mg will result in a bad case of the runs, yet I can take 3 times the targeted amount of 450 mgs/day in solid form and get no problems, but 500 mg taken in liquid shows results within day. Based on my skin, digestion, and nerve issues, I have no doubt about usefulness of this supplement.

M.S. help!

Posted by Reviewer2115344 on Jun 29, 2011

I have M.S., suffer from extremely annoying leg tremors at night, keeping me awake for hours. After 2 weeks of taking Liquid K, tremors have decreased enough for me to get to sleep much quicker! It might be an isolated case, but highly recommend other M.S. sufferers try this if they have the same problem as me. As for the taste, yes, it's bad, but FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! Take with orange juice etc.,taste is barely noticeable then. I'll be re-ordering this stuff from iherb for a LONG time, fast,no hassle shipping! Thanks!

Better than K-Dur

Posted by Reviewer1191008 on May 02, 2009

I have a problem w/my potassium dropping extremly low. Have K-Dur prescribed for me. Started taking Twinlab Liquid Potassium+Magnesium, Liqui-K. I'm feeling better than I did w/prescriptions. Thank you!

twinlab liquid potassium magnesium liqui-k plus

Posted by Reviewer2620540 on Sep 09, 2009

My heart condition some times make me feel tired this product is excellent. But I do understand every one can not take Potassium. Make sure you talk to your doc.about this one, if you are taking any kind of medication.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »