Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1241148 on Apr 06, 2008

This is a great product and exactly this one is a great buy as well. I've been using it for 6 months now, and my leg cramps completely gone, I sleep better. I use one capsule in the morning and one before bedtime. If you think about starting taking magnesium, do that and don't stop, you need to take it for some time to see real results.(just like all other herbs)

Better than sominex!

Posted by Reviewer1662241 on Jun 30, 2008

I take only 1/2 of my blood pressure pill and 1 magnesium capsule and have found it to be very effective in lowering my blood pressure. I take another at bedtime to relax me and I sleep beautifully! (Check with your doctor before changing your dose of blood pressure meds). While using this product, I found my usual blood pressure pill was lowering my BP too much and was able to cut the dosage in half.

This form good for constipaton

Posted by Reviewer3040624 on Jul 21, 2008

This form is Very good for constipation in the short term. Glucomannan, a fiber of sorts, is great for long term. nonalori at yahoo

We love this brand of magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer1687364 on Apr 18, 2010

As soon as we run out, we order the twinlab magnesiums. they are the best! iherb is the best place to order from! love their prices and their shipping!

By far the best

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on May 05, 2010

My husband and I really can tell the diffence in these compared to others. They are so good for realxing the body and getting a good night sleep. They are also very helpful in keeping you regular. We will keep getting these.

Longtime user satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1509306 on Jan 01, 2011

A repeat order of many times. We take Twinlab magnesium caps to offset overeffects of prescribed hydrochlorothiazide. iHerb's service is commendable, too.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1922848 on Mar 08, 2011

Helps my problematic digestion.

Will buy again

Posted by 4874809692637170649 on Nov 12, 2013

Very good magnesium at very good price. Thank you iHerb :))) Greetings from Croatia :)

Good old-fashioned magnesium oxide at a reasonable price in preferred capsule form.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Jun 08, 2015

I'm glad this comes in a capsule and not in a big hard tablet like most magnesium products.

Works like a charm!

Posted by Reviewer1964315 on Oct 20, 2009

I purchased this product in a local health food section after learning how magnesium can help with sleep disruptions due to perimenopause/menopause years for women. I take one before bed and sleep deeply and peacefully. Passed along to friend who was using sleeping pills for years. She tried it and in a few days time, threw away the sleeping pills. Your body needs magnesium for many reasons, but I love that I am not waking up in the middle of the night. iherb (again) offers the BEST prices and service. Always A+++