July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, MaxiLife Capsules, 200 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews

MaxiLIFE

Posted by Reviewer2847413 on Nov 25, 2007

I started taking ML 15-20 years ago, but stopped when I moved to an area that didn't have it available over the counter. My Dad also started at the same time that I started, but kept taking ML. About five years ago I was feeling run down and remembered how I always felt great with ML. I talked with Dad and he indicated that he was still taking ML and feeling great. I started ordering it on line and the feeling of always being tired was gone. Dad turned 80 this year: line dances, roller skates 2x/week, and is learning to play the banjo (got it for his birthday). If my dad is any indication, MaxiLIFE is a product that should be taken for life. I can tell you that it helps with having energy (not "bouncy"- but stable and not fatigued). There is a bit of flushing from the niacin, but you get use to it. I take 3caps in the morning.

A grand combination formula of optimal variety.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on Feb 05, 2009

A comprehensive formulation of all the top ingredients needed for optimal energy, health and vitality. One of the best all-inclusive products on the market.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer1392875 on Jul 20, 2011

Vitamins arrived quickly at a great price.