goodbye brain fog

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

a really good product any time, especially on those days when your brain seems a little foggy. Work up slowly to full dose, however--too much, too soon will cause headaches. The taste is decent. You can really feel it kick in after about an hour. Perfect before a test or anything requiring quick thinking. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

On time and well backed

Posted by Reviewer2061666 on Feb 02, 2008

The product I order is called Choline Cocktail and comes in a 14.85oz glass bottle. Shipping this at times can be difficult since I order 12 at a time. The shipment is always repackaged with care so to insure against breakage. When there has been a breakage (very seldom) customer service has always been quick to replace the breakage. I am very satisfied with the products iHerb has and the service is always good. Thank you Bill

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1852674 on Jul 31, 2011

There are other choline formulations, but none that have quite the effectiveness and balance this one has. This second Twinlab formulation is worth its added expense. I use much less than the recommended serving. Makes for a good coffee substitute (it has Guarana Seed). May change your bowels. Price increases. Way too expensive now for me to afford.

Brain Booster

Posted by Reviewer1880701 on Sep 14, 2009

THis product is amazing. You get the kick before you even finish drinking it ! I don`t go a day without it. I highly recommend it.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1077231 on Mar 03, 2008

big, big, burst of energy, probably the guarana. I love this product, but it has too much sugar

Mind Freak

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 01, 2008

Great Stuff! Gives me an incredible mind awakening.

Twinlab, MaxLife Choline Cocktail II Review

Posted by Reviewer1369741 on Jan 14, 2009

I just love this stuff. I've been using it for years, and iHerb has unquestionably the best price!

Choline Cocktail w/ caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1371182 on Jan 07, 2009

It was a wonderful product for yout to carry. I have switched my quarterly ordering from Vitacost to Iherb as you guys give me a much competitive price for the same brand & product. Hurray!! I will be a Iherb.com addict soon, :-)

Favorite mornig drink!