goodbye brain fog

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

a really good product any time, especially on those days when your brain seems a little foggy. Work up slowly to full dose, however--too much, too soon will cause headaches. The taste is decent. You can really feel it kick in after about an hour. Perfect before a test or anything requiring quick thinking. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

On time and well backed

Posted by Reviewer2061666 on Feb 02, 2008

The product I order is called Choline Cocktail and comes in a 14.85oz glass bottle. Shipping this at times can be difficult since I order 12 at a time. The shipment is always repackaged with care so to insure against breakage. When there has been a breakage (very seldom) customer service has always been quick to replace the breakage. I am very satisfied with the products iHerb has and the service is always good. Thank you Bill

Mind Freak

Posted by Reviewer1147183 on Mar 01, 2008

Great Stuff! Gives me an incredible mind awakening.

wow

Posted by Reviewer1077231 on Mar 03, 2008

big, big, burst of energy, probably the guarana. I love this product, but it has too much sugar

Twinlab, Maxlife Choline Cocktail

Posted by Reviewer2650569 on Jul 11, 2008

I am on my second jar I have noticed I am more alert in the morning. I seen to remember better. I have ordered 4 more jars. I would highly recommend this product and it taste good it reminds me of Tang

great

Posted by Reviewer2745519 on Sep 04, 2008

very good energy, I did not even use the suggested amount, still works very well.Taste very good too.

Choline Cocktail w/ caffeine

Posted by Reviewer1371182 on Jan 07, 2009

It was a wonderful product for yout to carry. I have switched my quarterly ordering from Vitacost to Iherb as you guys give me a much competitive price for the same brand & product. Hurray!! I will be a Iherb.com addict soon, :-)

Twinlab, MaxLife Choline Cocktail II Review

Posted by Reviewer1369741 on Jan 14, 2009

I just love this stuff. I've been using it for years, and iHerb has unquestionably the best price!

Review for order 2816623

Posted by Reviewer1676405 on Jan 18, 2009

The entire process was flawless - competitive pricing, excellent communication, prompt delivery. Can't ask for more. Thank you very much and I will buy again.

Great for Focus and Energy

Posted by Reviewer2291620 on Jul 31, 2006

I've been using this product for about four months now and have nothing but good things to say. It does everything it's supposed to do. The guarana is great, since it doesn't give you an energy spike followed by a nasty let-down two hours later (the way caffeine from coffee does). I like to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Since I'm not a morning person, it gets me up and moving almost instantly. Love this stuff!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »