New To iHerb?

Posted by Reviewer1666507 on Jul 09, 2009

none better

Maxi life

Posted by Reviewer2512328 on Nov 28, 2009

This is a great product recommended by my doctor. iHerb offers it for a reasonable price, and it always arrives to my door in a timely manner. Thank you iHerb.

Vitamina to go

Posted by Reviewer2298130 on Jun 25, 2011

Essencial vitamins for those who work out and for everybody else,,,,

Great, works and would buy it again

Posted by 4693054017148100962 on Oct 20, 2013

Pro's, You can customize the serve amount, cause the recommended one is 2 to 4 pills a day. Hence, some days I take just 1 pill, some days 2 pills, depending my diet that day. Does not include iron, to me that's a benefit, using either seperate gentle iron or no added iron depending my diet. In past I've used Centrum Men and Pharmaton MultiVit, I find this twinlab procuct best for me and my sensitive stomach, does not make your stomach upset even if taken with no food, have tried it once, though, I usually prefer to eat well before I take'em, for max absorption and gut-flora protection, as general thumb rule with any pill. Con's, None so far.