Can also lighten skin

Posted by Reviewer2862611 on Aug 15, 2007

I just found out recently that L-Glutathione can also help lighten your skin. Try this product & you will see the difference less than 2 months.

Twinlab glutathione 250 mg caps

Posted by Reviewer2039299 on Oct 18, 2007

very good product! i love it because there is no side effect and they are easy to take! I wish they make 500 mg caps in the near future! Thanks for this wonderful product.

online service and shipping so quick

Posted by Reviewer1336851 on Dec 25, 2007

excellent

good product

Posted by Reviewer1070226 on Feb 10, 2009

very effective product.

Good results!

Posted by Reviewer1845111 on Sep 06, 2011

Despite the evidence that it may not be well absorbed, find that it aids mood and energy.

Bosun

Posted by 5038609028243739167 on Jul 24, 2014

This Glutathion work very well!! I'm going to buy again ana again

twinlab, mega l-glutathione

Posted by Reviewer1497425 on May 06, 2009

I have been taking it, so far i haven't seen any improvements. I think i have to take it for 6 mos. My niece she is a Doctor in Derma she is the one who advice me to take it. So far i haven't seen anything that will impress me. But i will keep using it. I notice that i gain weight in my tummy area. i don't know if this is the side effect.

Kirsten Cornelissen

Posted by Reviewer1284070 on Apr 08, 2008

I started L-Glutathione recently. This will be my 2nd bottle. I have M.S. I hope this will help my nerve function/regeneration or at least stop further decay. It is too early to tell any difference.

I feel misled

Posted by Reviewer2135862 on Sep 19, 2011

I have been taking glutathione intravenously from a naturopath doctor. After 10 sessions and some improvements, i stopped and decided to order this to take orally to save money. I was told later that this product taken orally serves no purpose and did some research on line which support my doctor's statement. I ordered this with R-lipoic acid and just finish the bottles up and hope something in there will help. We make mistakes and we learn.