Mega Taurine and the heart

Posted by Reviewer1313630 on May 15, 2008

My Doctor who specializes in exercise physiology suggested this product to alleviate arrhythmic heart beats. {I am an aging athlete} Along with magnesium my heart beat returned to strong and rhythmic. Great product!

Good

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Dec 14, 2013

Helps a bit with CFS.

mega-taurine

Posted by Reviewer1811886 on Mar 20, 2009

FOr a long time, I've been using this product as a means of controlling bood pressure, along with other techniques, and I like it very much. The price charged by iHerb is much lower than I have been paying at my local store!

Mega Taurine - Twinlab

Posted by Reviewer1676405 on Oct 23, 2010

Great product for mental and memory enhancement. Have been using for many years.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2158964 on Jan 07, 2013

This is my favorite taurine. It is a bit more expensive but if you need it, I think it is worth it. I also use Jarrow Formulas Taurine which is pretty good too and less expensive. But I still think this Twinlab version is the best. It seems to absorb better perhaps and therefore maybe you need to take less.

High-quality, effective product

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

Twinlab products have always worked well for me, and their Mega Taurine is no exception.

Twinlab Mega Taurine Caps

Posted by Reviewer2196499 on Nov 28, 2008

These were a replacement for a far more expensive brand I had purchased when my husband's DR said he should take it. They appear to be the same quality and the ease of purchase will definitely make me refill with Iherb.

Twinlab taurine

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Sep 09, 2008

I'm very happy with this product. And I like that it isn't made with allergenic ingredients.

High quality

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Feb 25, 2014

Bought this for boyfriend. He seems to like it. Taurine is good for hearing, eyesight and the heart. Lowered blood pressure as well

Virginia Paul

Posted by Reviewer2715415 on Jan 21, 2009

am very happy with the product, again I am making home made cat food and it calls for Taurine to be added in all cat food. I am more then please to know that my cats will have a healther live from being able to put this in their food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »