Noticeable Difference

Posted by Reviewer2644116 on Sep 19, 2008

I got this product for my mom who is on many different prescription medications and was suffering signs of depression (she just turned 80 years young). In just 3 short weeks I am starting to see a change in her attitude. She is becoming less tense and I am seeing her smile more and more. I believe this product is ding what it is meant to do.

An eye-opener

Posted by Reviewer2674045 on Jan 13, 2010

It wasn't until I started taking this product that I found out the importance of omega 3's. This combination seems to be helping me think in a more positive, cheerful way.

#1 in Improving attitude

Posted by Reviewer3360781 on Nov 24, 2010

I was taking herbal complexes that seemed never to have any effect. I tried St. John's Wort with bad side effects, the Twin Lab mood solution is the right combination for me. Does not make me tired or moody. Have felt a significant improvement in mood.

measurable~

Posted by Reviewer2398221 on Apr 25, 2011

The difference in mood and overall feeling of contentment and patience is absolutely measurable when not using the Twinlab Mood Solution. It takes a month or so to notice the calm aura this allows but after running out and not using it for more than a month, I immediately noticed a difference in my state of mind upon restarting it.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2344705 on Jun 14, 2011

Great product, have all vitamins that needed. I think my mood realy improved. Have more energy. Would recomend this product.

give it a chance

Posted by Reviewer2231888 on Mar 29, 2011

This takes the edge off a bad day. Works even better taken regularly they say, but I don't use it that way. If it doesn't work for you as spot usage, then try a regular regime of it.

Good blend

Posted by Reviewer1973545 on Jul 11, 2010

Most of the fish oil capsules I've tried have upset my stomach. I've been using Mood Solution for about 6 months, and haven't had any problems. I'm getting my omega-3 without suffering.

No more mood swings

Posted by Reviewer1047171 on Oct 28, 2010

I have noticed a difference in my emotional health since I started taking this product. I am very pleased with the new balance in my life!

korcari