NAC 600 mg. for liver

Posted by Reviewer2909250 on Mar 25, 2010

This is to help have a healthy liver.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3129910 on Feb 19, 2008

Great price. I will be ordering again soon!

ordered for my Dad

Posted by Reviewer2449848 on Dec 16, 2007

I have been ordering NAC 600 mg on-line for my 88 year old Dad as he is unable to get this product within his range of travel. It works really well for him. He is very pleased at your quick service.

good

Posted by Reviewer2544596 on Nov 12, 2013

It's hard to say exactly what helps but I think these do.

Good

Posted by 4789441438335648417 on Jul 16, 2014

It helps me with noise sensitivity.

Awesome

Posted by 5083341630479701874 on Oct 27, 2015

This stuff really works. I heard about NAC through my psychiatrist because even though I take medication in conjunction with all sorts of natural supplements, amino acids (including Dr Vera's Pre Gaba, which is a really great product but expensive), nutrition, meditation and exercise, I still have to take a lot of sleeping medication and my anxiety is still crippling. I tried it in a research trial but had to drop out because the dose of 2,000 mg a day just knocked me out so I decided to try it myself and experiment with the doses. This brand appealed to me because before I saw it on iherb I saw this advertised on another website as it has no fillers, binders or added ingredients which I was surprised it didn't say that on iherb as so many of the NAC products I looked at have added ingredients and this is one of the rarer ones that are just the amino acid. I've been trying it out, starting at 300mg morning and night and working my way up to 1,100 at night and still experimenting. I can sleep at night on the minimum medication now and my anxiety has gone down. I'm still waiting to see the effects on depression which was the subject of the NAC trial I participated in but this could potentially be a lifesaver for me. I've stopped taking the GABA as the NAC is pretty much doing the same thing and I'm saving myself a lot of money. Plus I read that it resets synapses in the brain that have been damaged by drug use which I used to be quite a heavy drug user. I am so glad that I stumbled across this product and this one in particular is working great. Another great side effect is I've noticed my skin is glowing as it's a powerful antioxidant and my bowels are moving regularly again. Really awesome product and great price. Can't wait to keep seeing the effects! UPDATE: This has been a life saver, however, perhaps my body is getting used to the effects and I've found that I've had to take up to 5000mg a day, the extra mostly at night, so I am adding another brand of NAC, the Jarrow Formula 500mg caps to my night time routine and to save on money. I've found however, that this brand is a really good starter brand and I've taken it now for at least a year. I had no issues with brain fogginess or anything, but I've needed to add the Jarrow for night time and I've found I can cut down on sleeping medication. Still experimenting.

Ms

Posted by 4839883104639165066 on Oct 19, 2014

so far so good. I really don't know if it helps but feel better when taking it.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 31, 2014

I broke out into acne after using this product as I think it depletes b-vitamins

Ehh

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on Dec 24, 2010

Ehhhh! Didn't notice much.

NAC 600 mg

Posted by Reviewer1906041 on Jun 01, 2008

oh, i drank too much beer last night, this helps!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »