Twinlab, Niacin (B-3) Caps, 500 mg, 100 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1971093 on Mar 30, 2010

I waited to review this until I got my blood work back. Holy mackerel! Between this and the red yeast rice I ordered from iHerb, my total cholesterol went down over 70 points, and my HDL went up 20. I began taking the niacin with some 50mg tablets and gradually increased it 50 mg every 3 days. I am now taking one 500mg capsule twice a day, and the flushing is minimal and short lived. I am just so happy that I will not need to go on statin medications because of the effectiveness of these natural remedies from iHerb.

Start your Niacin therapy with these

Posted by Reviewer2801845 on Nov 19, 2010

With Dr's input, I started Niacin therapy with these to get used to the flush (now not noticable) over a 8 week ramp up to 1,500 mg. I use at night with lots of water. Step up in 500 mg stages.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jan 21, 2010

I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper and my cholesterol has lowered with a very high HDL. Great stuff!!!

Fast working

Posted by Reviewer2086852 on Dec 21, 2011

Starts working in about 10 minutes, not delayed.

Niacin and cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2744394 on May 29, 2008

I was concerned about recent reports of the detrimental effects of cholesterol lowering drugs, so a doctor recommended niacin along other things. My cholesterol went down into the normal range within three months! I'm thrilled with these results.