It works!

Posted by Reviewer1971093 on Mar 30, 2010

I waited to review this until I got my blood work back. Holy mackerel! Between this and the red yeast rice I ordered from iHerb, my total cholesterol went down over 70 points, and my HDL went up 20. I began taking the niacin with some 50mg tablets and gradually increased it 50 mg every 3 days. I am now taking one 500mg capsule twice a day, and the flushing is minimal and short lived. I am just so happy that I will not need to go on statin medications because of the effectiveness of these natural remedies from iHerb.

Start your Niacin therapy with these

Posted by Reviewer2801845 on Nov 19, 2010

With Dr's input, I started Niacin therapy with these to get used to the flush (now not noticable) over a 8 week ramp up to 1,500 mg. I use at night with lots of water. Step up in 500 mg stages.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on Jan 21, 2010

I take one with breakfast, one with lunch and one with supper and my cholesterol has lowered with a very high HDL. Great stuff!!!

Niacin and cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer2744394 on May 29, 2008

I was concerned about recent reports of the detrimental effects of cholesterol lowering drugs, so a doctor recommended niacin along other things. My cholesterol went down into the normal range within three months! I'm thrilled with these results.

Good Flush

Posted by Reviewer1415826 on Mar 13, 2010

These create a really strong flush on an empty stomach and a tolerable one after a meal. I recommend on price and quality.

Works as expected - recommended

Posted by Reviewer3145511 on Mar 24, 2011

This product is working as I expected it to; it has reduced my cholesterol. It does produce the normal niacin flush, however I solved this by pouring the contents of the capsule into my breakfast smoothie as I mix it; no more flush. If you cannot do that, take it just before a meal. Also, kudos to iHerb's service and shipping - they do a great job for a great price.

Excellent product, great value, quickly shipped*

Posted by Reviewer2934919 on Jul 26, 2011

I have put myself on Niacin therapy to control my cholesterol. I've done significant research and found the crystalline form to be the best. You do experience some flushing with the product, but it virtually disappears after about a week of usage.

Niacin Flush wonder!

Posted by Reviewer1498764 on Dec 09, 2011

These 500 mg tabs are almost a guarantee for an instant niacin flush, even after eating a full meal. I have taken 100 mg separately but don't get the same effect. If this is what you are looking for then I recommend these.

Fast working

Posted by Reviewer2086852 on Dec 21, 2011

Starts working in about 10 minutes, not delayed.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1290725 on Feb 21, 2012

This is an excellent product My cholesterol was 220 now is 140. All of the cholesterol levels are excellent now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »