good price

Posted by 5183614055286394781 on Oct 14, 2015

flushing only when you take it on empty stomach

perfect

Posted by 5034739436424079232 on May 14, 2014

Very good for anxiety, fatigue, appetite, high cholesterol, low HDL cholesterol and other health issues, however, in large doses- above 1g daily- it can cause adverse efects- insomnia etc. Very good price.

Hot red skin

Posted by Reviewer1802821 on Mar 01, 2013

I take this supplement and within 5 minutes i feel me very stranged and hot. I experience a big flush for more than a hour and it was quit uncomfortable and my skin was lobster red. And my skin start itching very much. So i take this not anymore. Next time im buying without the flush reaction...

Very good quality

Posted by 4683000223110533003 on Dec 11, 2012

I like that you notice the absorption of this brand right away. You will get a high-intense flush at this level of mg. so beware it comes on fast and is intense. I have noticed that if you eat first and then take it, the flush won't be as extreme. I would not recommend taking it on an empty stomach. I personally like the flush as I know it is working and I am now no longer bothered by it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1094254 on Nov 07, 2012

First took one capsule and the flush was quite something. So if a whole capsule is too much, break it down and sprinkle to your drink or food.

High reaction flush

Posted by Nukuanz on Jul 29, 2012

I use it for better sleep and stress reducing. It helps me a lot when I get up. Take 1 before sleep, in 10 minutes you will feel itchy like sun burn skin. First time I'm not sure that's my reaction with Niacin but I do everything the same except this. then I feel my sleep better than before. Sleep all night long without wake up. After got up I felt great! not sleepy like normal. But I think this is higher dose than I have to take. I'll try take 3 days/1 caps. ^^

Wow!!

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Jun 02, 2012

What a burn...had to take hubby off of these since he turned extremely, bad reaction.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1290725 on Feb 21, 2012

This is an excellent product My cholesterol was 220 now is 140. All of the cholesterol levels are excellent now.

Fast working

Posted by Reviewer2086852 on Dec 21, 2011

Starts working in about 10 minutes, not delayed.

Better than the NOW, sustain release I used to use.

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

The Twinlab formula is immediate release and better for the liver. I take it on full stomach so flashing is not sensed at all.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »