Can't believe they used soy

Posted by Reviewer2291093 on Nov 14, 2007

I didn't read the description closely enough, I suppose, and the capsules are made with soybean oil. My daughter is allergic to soy, so this is a real problem for us. But more than that, soy isn't healthy and I'm surprised it was used in this product.

soy

Posted by 5564529507795853477 on Jun 09, 2014

I also was surprised to find out that they use soy. Now I have to try to find another brand :(

Miracle Cure.

Posted by healthybratt on Jun 28, 2011

This works great for anything "ache and pain". Good for joints, PMS, depression, sunlight deficiency, vitamin D/A deficiency which is great for skin. I can't say enough good things about Cod Liver Oil in general and this brand is a good one.

Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 250 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2724681 on May 20, 2009

Convenient. Easy to swallow. Excellent source for fish oil.

Easy to take and no fish smell!

Posted by 5061905846677811528 on May 19, 2014

Easy to swallow, and these capsules DO NOT have these yucky fishy smell! I take it every day during my breakfast. I can now notice my skin looks much better

Vitamin A-D ratio is dangerous

Posted by Reviewer2602950 on Jan 13, 2009

Vitamin A should not be this high over the VitD I think the report said it should go no higher than 3xs the amount of the Vit.D.I had to buy Vit D to compensate.

Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer3279728 on Nov 13, 2008

Smoothe to take. Much nicer than messing with the liquid form.

Twinlab, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, 250 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2773608 on Jan 20, 2009

Have recently added these capsules to each meal to enhance the Omega 3 benefits.

Non fishy Cod Liver Oil.

Posted by Reviewer3061759 on Sep 22, 2011

Again, this is a product I had been purchasing from our local co-op. This is half the price. It does not have a fishy taste or after taste. I am very satisified with this product. I will definitely be ordering again.

Cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1812110 on Feb 08, 2012

Again suggested by my doctor and have been taking over a couple of years. Price is good and delivery is fast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »