immune function

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

most americans are deficient in vitamin D which is the basis for our immune system. 1/2 tablespoon every day keeps the doctor away!

Good flavor

Posted by Reviewer2261392 on Feb 27, 2008

Tastes much better than my old brand of cod liver oil, Scott's Emulsion; still oily, must consume with water.

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on May 25, 2011

We (my kids and I) have tried other brands, and this is by far the best. It doesn't taste fishy at all.

Very little after taste

Posted by Reviewer3253087 on Apr 15, 2012

O.K., it's cod liver oil, it's not gonna taste like a fresh cherry. It's still the best tasting cod liver oil I've ever tried.

No fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer1092615 on Jul 26, 2012

The unflavored of this cod liver oil has a fishy aftertaste which isn't bad, but I like this one because there is no aftertaste at all. It also only has the cod liver oil and the cherry flavoring, nothing else, which I like.

Worth it

Posted by tigercho on Aug 29, 2012

A good, high vitamin cod liver oil. Hardly any fishy aftertaste

Not too bad

Posted by Reviewer1233991 on Feb 21, 2008

This is my first go at liquid fish oil. It took me a few days but now I don't mind it. No burp back and it leaves your lips soft:) I tried mixing with my yogurt... BIG mistake! The fish smell came through and made it too smelly to choke down.

Yummy cherry flavor

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 07, 2008

My system cannot tolerate citrus flavor in fish oil and the cherry tastes good and does not repeat.

Not What I Expected

Posted by Reviewer1980332 on Mar 13, 2009

I basically ordered this for my grand children because of it being cherry flavored and thought it wouldn't be so bad to the taste. They didn't care for it, neither did I. It didn't have a cherry flavor to it

Twinlab Norwegian Cod liver oil, Cherry flavor