Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1350724 on Mar 25, 2008

This is not your grandmothers' cod liver oil--forced down young throats and followed by a glass of orange juice (forever making orange juice uggy). No taste, or after taste. And it must be Twin Labs --the best brand. After my first bottle, I tried the mint flavor. Very light and enhancing. It must be Norwegian cod liver oil. It has immensely helped my chronic constipation problem and when they say Mood Enhancing they mean it. I have no idea what in cod liver oil would enhance ones moocd but it does. iHerb price is exactly one half of health food stores. ( I hope my review will not cause a run on your cod liver oil, or cause a spiral upward in price, in which case I need to buy a case ahead of the rush.)

Best Cod Liver Oil!

Posted by jasonjs on Sep 14, 2008

I ordered this product because some have said it is one of the best Cod Liver Oils available free of PCBs, Heavy metals and nitrogen sealed. I have to say this was one quality oil. High in vitamin A & D and EPA and DHA! Very good Omega-3 source! It really does have an effect on your mood. I find that so many people are depressed around me because I'm always so positive, no matter what the situation. Tastes great too! iHerb has amazing prices... a bottle this big for less than $5 is outstanding, and ships to Canada! Thank you iherb!

TJ-Florida

Posted by Reviewer1775840 on Jul 02, 2008

I am very impressed with this product. I have compared it to the 'fish oil' that I have been taking and I have learned that I am getting about three times the Omega 3's in just one serving of this product than I was getting per serving with the fish oil! I am also getting vitamins A and D which I was not getting in the fish oil! I am also pleased with the price. I believe that I am definitely getting my monies worth! I ALSO FEEL BETTER PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY TOO! Thanks iHerb!

Joe

Posted by Reviewer2919902 on Dec 05, 2007

I found iHerb while price surfing. I found their prices to be fair...not inflated like some I found. I ordered the product and was given a delivery date, i received my order on that date. I would recommend iHerb to my friends.

try it

Posted by Reviewer2356279 on Aug 17, 2009

this is a very important supplement at a price that is very competitive.great taste also.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3129955 on Sep 16, 2009

this is the best cod liver oil high quality at most reasonable price. i love it

LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer3247496 on Oct 07, 2009

I love this stuff. It tastes great...I actually look forward to it in the morning. After only one teaspoon my mood seems to brighten and I feel more alert. Never thought it could act so fast. Best fish oil I've tried so far and iherb's price is #1.

Good Price Great product

Posted by Reviewer2412597 on Mar 12, 2009

My husband & I take this everyday, the mint flavor makes it easy to swallow.

good product for the money

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Mar 24, 2009

I ordered this for my brother. It seems to be as good as more expensive comparable products.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3114380 on Mar 18, 2011

Easy to by itself.