Plastic bottle :(

Posted by Reviewer2414278 on Sep 19, 2008

For this reason alone I won't be buying this oil again. I just don't accept that plastic is a good way to store oil. I'm disappointed because otherwise I'm a big fan of Twinlab products. This oil really has a completely neutral flavor; it contains very decent amounts of EPA/DHA (most CLOs don't) together with the expected Vit A & D. Shame about the bottle material!

Fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 04, 2010

Strong taste of wish. No fishy burps though. I guess the product worth its cost.

Good product but undesirable plastic bottle

Posted by Reviewer2140298 on Dec 18, 2010

The product appears to be all right. The only complaint is that it comes in plastic bottle, which is said to contain Poly Ethylene Terephtalate (PET). Given the suspicion about the impact of all plastics on endocrine system, it is best if the manfacturer goes toward glass bottle.

cod oil

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 27, 2011

only liquid I could find here (for dog itchy skin)

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on Nov 28, 2011

This fish oil does not have a bad taste and I can't notice any indigestion or fish burp from it. I have been taking a tablespoon of it daily for a couple of weeks for inflammation and allergies and cholesterol, but cannot tell if it is making any difference at all. It arrived well packaged and in excellent condition and as always, the iherb service is unbeatable. There price is always much lower than buying it locally. I'm just not at all sure that fish oil is all it's cracked up to be. I've tried it before and never noticed that it helped anything then, either. And this is supposed to be an excellent brand.

It's a bit smelly...

Posted by Reviewer2246756 on Jan 23, 2011

It's a bit fishy smelling... Other than that.. I guess it's good. Not as good as Nordic, but hey, it's less than half the price!

Terrible Taste

Posted by Reviewer2200823 on Mar 01, 2010

If you can get by the fishy taste, this is probably a good product. I found that it was cloudy in the bottom of the bottle though, not very appetizing. The Carson lemon flavored product is much better, but has soared in price.

Cod Liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2167812 on Feb 07, 2008

Not good tasting but good for the body.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer2583707 on Feb 20, 2008

Given to another. I do not take this one