good deal

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 06, 2010

natural state vitamins with no fillers or other added ingredients. a solid choice

Good for joints

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Jan 08, 2011

I give these to my dog, excellent for times he has soreness in his legs.I give half a teaspoon once every 2 days for a 20lb dog. I only give this a 4 out of 5 because I thought this was going to be a glass bottle instead of plastic.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2142889 on Jan 13, 2011

Great value for a quality product. Tastes quite strong, but I'm ok with that. It certainly helps reduce inflammation problems.

cod liver oil

Posted by 5103412226233064954 on Apr 28, 2015

Only drawback is the plastic bottle.

my Cats say its Good stuff !...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i'm on a vegan diet now but it doesn't mean my cats need to start eating fruits and vegetables as well to get their vitamins so i bought this one for them for all its benefits that they can't get from other sources in such a dense way.they say its tasty but not alone by itself,more like a complementary sauce on top of a good animal protein of some kind,but take into consideration that bottled fish oil as opose to capsules turns rancid a few days after openning the bottle(exposure to oxygen).they also mentioned they wish more brands would produce the natural flavor without any additives in because they really can't stand the sour lemon'ish taste of other brands ,and on a serious note: iHerb should consider stocking a fermented cod liver oil in addition to the standard oil because its superior qualities in most cases...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Pretty good and very cost effective!

Posted by nicolehargreaves on Nov 24, 2012

This cod liver oil has a milder taste than some and you need a smaller amount daily to get equivalent vitamin A compared to other brands. However, it doesn't have quite as much vitamin D or EPA and DHA as some other brands do, for each IU of vitamin A. This is no problem if you're getting plenty of sun, but if you're dark-skinned, live in a cooler climate or spend lots of time indoors you may want extra vitamin D (or perhaps use a different brand in winter).

Suggestion

Posted by finlandrecommends on Feb 12, 2014

I trust in the quality, so far after using only a month I can not say anything, the prize was very affordable. I suggest the bottle would get an improvement: when pouring the oil to a tablespoon, every time oil drips on the bottle itself and is difficult to use... Usually in Finland in oil bottles there is a plastic ring inside the mouth of the bottle to prevent this.

Great winter time elixir

Posted by Jasmine44 on Mar 03, 2014

I take cod liver oil in the winter months & find it keeps my skin moist & soft, aside from the many health benefits. This cod liver oil is palatable but a little 'fishy' tasting compared to Carlson's that I usually take, however I love the thicker texture of Twinlab's.

great

Posted by 4641934553713746068 on Aug 21, 2014

good valur for money, however it did arrive with the lid foil unstuck causing oil (about a teaspoon worth) to leak in the parcel on arrival

Está muy bien aunque prefiero el aceite de salmón

Posted by rocioes on Dec 03, 2014

Lo compré para mi perro y me dijo el vet que tenía muy buena composición. Pero no repetiré con ellas pq se quedó pegajoso todo el envase, el tapón cada vez más dificil de abrir y además enseguida empezó a olor a rancio aunque no estaba para nada caducado. No sé si será este en concreto o son así todos los omega 3 en líquido

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »