New To iHerb?

Twinlab, Pancreatin, 50 Capsules

Finally RELIEF with Pancreatin,50

Posted by Reviewer1123059 on Oct 15, 2008

My husband has been suffering for several years from chronic pancreatitis, with no medical explanation, as he did not fit any of the criteria. His gallbladder was finally taken out, which seemed to clear up this chronic issue. However, since that surgery he has suffered horribly with digestive problems. A friend suggested this enzyme for him. The first day of taking he started feeling better and after a week only very slight, if any, problems with digestion. This has been a Godsend. He absolutely will not be without this enzyme. Thank you, thank you.

Pancreatin Caps

Posted by Reviewer1639009 on May 18, 2009

I have IBS. These have really helped calm my insides down. I take them after a main meal.

Helps sluggish digestion

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Jun 13, 2009

This is a great digestive aid. I feel a lot less bloated after a heavy meal if I take one of these.

Good digestion is important for good health

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Apr 28, 2009

Digesting food properly means a better overall feeling and better health. Not digesting properly can create problems and cause discomfort. I lost my gallbladder a few years ago and without it I have problems with digestion. This product alleviates the problem and helps my system stay on an even keel. I will continue using it.

Really helps!

Posted by Reviewer2835796 on Jan 29, 2007

I had digestive problems after my gallbladder was removed, but since I started taking one of these capsules with meals that are slightly fatty, I've had no problems whatsoever anymore. Highly recommended!