July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Twinlab, Quercetin + C, 100 Capsules

This one is excellent for chronic prostatis.

Posted by Reviewer1387491 on Jun 24, 2009

I have used other brand of quercetin in the past with very mild result. This one is pretty amazing. 90 % of the pain is gone. Feels like the prostate have shrink. The hot knife pain is gone to. I take four capsules a day. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I give it a ten stars out of 5. A lot cheaper than a visit to my urologist. The only thing he has been doing is cashing in money and prescribing worthless meds that dont work and this charade has been going on for years. So much for higher education! Took 7 urologists to diagnose it and 8 years of suffering. Unreal!!! I'm very hard to please...but on that quercetin i'm sold.

Helps My Allergies and Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

My allergy doctor was impressed with my last breathing tests, and told me to "keep doing what you're doing." The only things I changed was using local honey, and using Quercetin. I take 2 capsules/day every day, and if I'm having symptoms, I increase this to 3/day.

twinlab quercitin plus c

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

good product if on a corn free diet

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer1314005 on May 01, 2009

Really fantastic for those of us that are allergic to citrus since most vit C is made from citrus fruits. It also has an excellent ratio of Quercetin to Vit C which is important for assimilation.

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

I don't know why it works, but I can kiss my sick hubby and not catch his cold! Quercetin makes your immune system super strong specially with Vit C.