Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Twinlab, Quercetin + C, 100 Capsules

This one is excellent for chronic prostatis.

Posted by Reviewer1387491 on Jun 24, 2009

I have used other brand of quercetin in the past with very mild result. This one is pretty amazing. 90 % of the pain is gone. Feels like the prostate have shrink. The hot knife pain is gone to. I take four capsules a day. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I give it a ten stars out of 5. A lot cheaper than a visit to my urologist. The only thing he has been doing is cashing in money and prescribing worthless meds that dont work and this charade has been going on for years. So much for higher education! Took 7 urologists to diagnose it and 8 years of suffering. Unreal!!! I'm very hard to please...but on that quercetin i'm sold.

Helps My Allergies and Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

My allergy doctor was impressed with my last breathing tests, and told me to "keep doing what you're doing." The only things I changed was using local honey, and using Quercetin. I take 2 capsules/day every day, and if I'm having symptoms, I increase this to 3/day.

twinlab quercitin plus c

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

good product if on a corn free diet

Great product to prevent breast cancer reoccurence

Posted by Angelsoul on Mar 23, 2013

This product was recommended by herbal therapist from Vancouver , BC, for my lady friend , who was diagnosed with stage 2B breast cancer, as part of maintainance protocol to prevent the reoccurence of BC. She is taking one capsule after each meal together with Oncolyn , CanImmu, Yuccan and Cannaid and also Carlson Multi iron free. (please read the testimonials on www.saveonnutrition.com . Thank you IHERB for great price and fast delivery.

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer1314005 on May 01, 2009

Really fantastic for those of us that are allergic to citrus since most vit C is made from citrus fruits. It also has an excellent ratio of Quercetin to Vit C which is important for assimilation.