Great product to prevent breast cancer reoccurence

Posted by Angelsoul on Mar 23, 2013

This product was recommended by herbal therapist from Vancouver , BC, for my lady friend , who was diagnosed with stage 2B breast cancer, as part of maintainance protocol to prevent the reoccurence of BC. She is taking one capsule after each meal together with Oncolyn , CanImmu, Yuccan and Cannaid and also Carlson Multi iron free. (please read the testimonials on www.saveonnutrition.com . Thank you IHERB for great price and fast delivery.

This one is excellent for chronic prostatis.

Posted by Reviewer1387491 on Jun 24, 2009

I have used other brand of quercetin in the past with very mild result. This one is pretty amazing. 90 % of the pain is gone. Feels like the prostate have shrink. The hot knife pain is gone to. I take four capsules a day. 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I give it a ten stars out of 5. A lot cheaper than a visit to my urologist. The only thing he has been doing is cashing in money and prescribing worthless meds that dont work and this charade has been going on for years. So much for higher education! Took 7 urologists to diagnose it and 8 years of suffering. Unreal!!! I'm very hard to please...but on that quercetin i'm sold.

Helps My Allergies and Asthma

Posted by Reviewer1530174 on Mar 16, 2009

My allergy doctor was impressed with my last breathing tests, and told me to "keep doing what you're doing." The only things I changed was using local honey, and using Quercetin. I take 2 capsules/day every day, and if I'm having symptoms, I increase this to 3/day.

twinlab quercitin plus c

Posted by Reviewer1395444 on Dec 05, 2007

good product if on a corn free diet

Allergies

Posted by Reviewer1808883 on Apr 08, 2008

Great Product! My son has been able to get of the medication his doctor has put him on for his allergies. Now he has a lot more enery and feels great!

Really great!

Posted by Reviewer1314005 on May 01, 2009

Really fantastic for those of us that are allergic to citrus since most vit C is made from citrus fruits. It also has an excellent ratio of Quercetin to Vit C which is important for assimilation.

Boost your immune system

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on May 07, 2009

I don't know why it works, but I can kiss my sick hubby and not catch his cold! Quercetin makes your immune system super strong specially with Vit C.

superb supplement

Posted by Reviewer2850605 on May 06, 2011

the best drug on allergies. My rinitis is gone in 2 days after taking 2 capsules of quercetin+c. It's the most effective supplement I take among others (omega3, vit. d3, b complex, green tea).

too big for kids

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Sep 14, 2011

i was hoping that my daughter could take this to improve her health, but the pills were too large for 7 yrs old to swallow. when i broke up the capsules to mix in a drink for her, it tasted very sour. She just hated it.

High Quality Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1256400 on Jun 27, 2008

An effective and convenient product. And thanks to iHerb for its reliability fast delivery to my address in Italy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »