Linus was right

Posted by Reviewer2012023 on Jul 15, 2006

This is the best product we have found for keeping healthy in every way. It is great for detox, preventing illnesses, "clean up" after drinking alcohol or the occassional splurge on something sugary. It helped to cure me of my acne and will instantly cure an allergic reaction. Vitamin C is truly amazing, and is so available to our bodies in this form. This form is also easy on your digestive system. I take 10-12 grams of C (i.e. 5-6 teaspoons) a day. Happy C-ing!

not so pure...

Posted by Reviewer2083080 on Jun 16, 2008

contrary to what the label says it contains other ingredients/fillers -- the sum of the individual ingredients does not add up to the serving size (as with most Vit C product on the market). Which is a pity, because the product is good as long you don't take megadoses.

Not so hot

Posted by Reviewer2797113 on Feb 22, 2010

I don't like this product. Definitely overpriced and has lousy taste.

good!

Posted by Reviewer3093880 on May 27, 2011

Good product.I'm satisfied.

good

Posted by Reviewer2702683 on Jun 07, 2011

so big power

Excellent vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3321992 on Apr 21, 2007

Yea, this is the one vit C product I use, when taking on any flu-like symptoms. A few glasses of this in water every other hour, between meals, and I'm fine again.

Super Ascorbate C

Posted by Reviewer2649982 on Nov 09, 2011

This product is almost the same as what my Naturopath prescribed, only at less then 1/2 the price. It's a shame it can not be sold in bulk form to save on all of the weight of the glass jars for shipping and handling.

Among the best

Posted by 5140989617842157326 on Apr 25, 2014

Taste is light if any, powder fine and easy to stir up. No small scoop included Serving size (5g) really too big and complete waste. Take multiple serving sizes under 1g for best results.

Love this Vitamin C!

Posted by 5407904692591645846 on Feb 08, 2015

I have shipped around and feel like this is too quality and easy to use by mixing into tea and smoothies! I will continue to purchase this brand over any other. Very satisfied!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1026258 on Mar 26, 2008

I use this a part of my nightly detox coctail that I read about in Sherry Rogers' MD. books. It is much easier on my stomach that Ascorbic Acid and just as affective.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »